Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the caro white/light subject has been beat to death in this forum. But after research I have not found much about the difference of dream and angel cosmetics. I just bought dream cosmetics caro white, but was wondering if anyone has used this version?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well thats good news that there is not much of a difference, im using the one by dresm right now... I mixed it with maxi white serum, sure white gel, ami white gel, n carowhite oil.... how are u using urs?

·
Registered
104 Posts
There's a huge difference ANGEL is the REAL original brand made in the republic of CONGO and was tested with the results stating it is steroid free. You'll know it's by angel when if you look at the lid it says angel. Where as DREAM is the gimmick, made in the IVERY COAST, it was also tested POSITIVE for STEROIDS. If you have the one by DREAM I wouldn't use it, I mean you could... it's your free will to do so, but you're putting yourself at risk.

Also the original steroid free brand ANGEL, sells CAROWHITE AND COROLIGHT products. I purchased mine from an online beauty supply shop called guesso (A lot of members on here purchase from them) and spoke to a representative to make sure I purchased the authentic product.

I have only been using it for a week (on tuesday) but I swear my face has lightened a shade, and my body about half a shade keep in mind that I was exfoliating like crazy for 4 months. And have an extremely good diet, and practice sun protection multiple times daily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There's a huge difference ANGEL is the REAL original brand made in the republic of CONGO and was tested with the results stating it is steroid free. You'll know it's by angel when if you look at the lid it says angel. Where as DREAM is the gimmick, made in the IVERY COAST, it was also tested POSITIVE for STEROIDS. If you have the one by DREAM I wouldn't use it, I mean you could... it's your free will to do so, but you're putting yourself at risk.

Also the original steroid free brand ANGEL, sells CAROWHITE AND COROLIGHT products. I purchased mine from an online beauty supply shop called guesso (A lot of members on here purchase from them) and spoke to a representative to make sure I purchased the authentic product.

I have only been using it for a week (on tuesday) but I swear my face has lightened a shade, and my body about half a shade keep in mind that I was exfoliating like crazy for 4 months. And have an extremely good diet, and practice sun protection multiple times daily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I went to the site Guesso that you referred to for purchasing the original product and it specifically states under the 500 ml caro white lotion that it’s from Dream Cosmetics Ivery coast, which you stated was a gimmick as well. Do you have any other recommendations?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts