Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried that new mascara with Drew Barrymore as their rep? Is it any good? Particularly the ones that are supposed to highlight your eye color? I want to try it out, but lately all the mascara's I've been trying out have sucked!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try Dior Diorshow mascara. It is about $24 on hsn.com or you can get it at the dior counter at macys....I promise it is worth every penny...best mascara ever!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have tried the mascara you are referring to with Drew in the commercial. I found it clumpy and gave me spider lashes. BUT my good friend uses it and her lashes look amazing. I am not a rookie at wearing mascara either so it might depend on the person and their lashes prior to applying. I like Diorshow, Diorshow Iconic, and Lancome Defencils. My lashes are pretty short prior to mascara and these mascaras really help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have also been using the mascara that Drew Barrymore advertises and it makes my already long lashes even longer! I really like it. It goes on easily and I don't have to scrub to take it off. My boys have alot outdoor activities and I noticed it doesn't even budge when i'm out in the heat running around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts