Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I bought the baby brush for my face and the nautral brush for my body (with handstrap or handle).

Obviously dry brushing means with your body dry.

My query is do you wash your face before brushing (my face tends to be oily at the end of the day)?

What is your procedure (morning or night? Foot to heart and then face to heart? Small circles or upward strokes?)

Looking forward to some feedback.

I also bought some witch hazel to pop in the fridge-- I remember reading it helps large pours.. When would I use this?

I am still waiting for my set of xtend life stuff to come (so I am using Olay age defense wash and moisturizer til it arrives)

Thanks for all your help--- looking forward to slowing the aging process!

Cheers,
Mary

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well.. I guess I will sort it out.

I did get my xtend life stuff today. looking forward to starting tonight.
Adios!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Brush before washing. Just clean brush on a regular basis.
Feet upwards toward heart. Small circular strokes.

Yep, I agree...And if you are talking about dry brushing your face, I'd say the same....just be really gentle and only use a brush designed for the face...

·
Registered
35 Posts
This only takes minutes and its soo invigorating-

A very easy anti aging beauty care skin tip is dry body brushing exfoliation for your body.

This simple exfoliating technique is one of the best ways you can give your skin “Radiance.”

Healthy brush anti aging treatments also help invigorate your circulatory system by stimulating blood and lymph flow.

# Always use your beauty fitness product brush in an upward direction, towards the heart.

# Dry brush before showering or bathing.

# Brush each part of your body several times.

* Start with the soles of your feet. Brush up past the ankles, calves, thighs, buttocks, to your waist with long flowing strokes.

* Continue from your waist up your back.

* Brushing in a circular motion, gently brush your abdomen, chest and neck.

* Last – Brush your hands (palms first), arms and shoulders completely.

Take a warm shower and follow up with a body anti-aging cream moisturizer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts