Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there ANYTHING to fix it? It is so dull and lifeless I need some shine! Is there a product that actually helps and gives back the shine?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi--
you could use OJON products-- i have naturally curly hair and it can be frizzy and dull-- i had a really great result with OJON-- my hair is now shiny-- healthy and NOT FRIZZy

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are so many different hair care ranges its hard to choose... My hair is dry frizzy and very chemicly damaged but for 4 months now I have been useing Joico it is amazing and I can defintly notice the difference. Try either K-Pak or Moisture Recovery. This range is exclusive to salons but you can buy online at bathandunwind.comxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya, I find that Macrovita do a great shampoo for coloured weak and split ends. Up until recently you could only get it in Greece but I found a website that sells in the UK and Europe now. Paparuna.com is the name, I'm too new to add links.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Goatlady,
Here are some things that have rescued my hair when I overworked it:

Redken Deep Fuel
Kerastase Nectar Thermique (a leave-in thermal protectant)
Pureology NanoWorks

HTH!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I agree fawnie!!

Kerastase is an amazing product especially for someone wanting shine! I swear by it. It is expensive, but worth every penny.

I have found ordering it from their website is cheaper than if I go to a salon that carries it. The salons mark it up so much!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
It is late for you!! Nite fawnie!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Oh no not another place for us!! MUA cafe?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Oh but I only left for a while to check out MUA Cafe. Not much going on there so I'm back! It's another good place for insomniacs like us!
Yes Redken Deep Fuel is excellent. So is Redken Extreme especially for damaged hair. Look for a product with panthenol in it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yes Redken Deep Fuel is excellent. So is Redken Extreme especially for damaged hair. Look for a product with panthenol in it.
OK! I will do that!
I ordered some d-panthenol to make a serum. It's supposed to help with skin regeneration.

Is Extreme a light shampoo or would it weigh down my fine hair do you think?

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Yup! It gets pretty steamy late at night...our kinda place, right!
Makeupalley - Street Smart Beauty - Homepage and go to the Boards....click on Cafe or the coffee cup. You have to register to post, but I won't tell you what my MUA name is...it's totally anonymous and we like it that way!!
LOL, I am registered over there already. I have never clicked on Cafe. Let me just go take a peek. Fawnie, you change your name!!! Your funny. If gymrat is taken then I do, other wise I am the same-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
LOL, I am registered over there already. I have never clicked on Cafe. Let me just go take a peek. Fawnie, you change your name!!! Your funny. If gymrat is taken then I do, other wise I am the same-
H%@!! to the yeah I changed my name!! Totally anonymity there! They wanted to change the Nail board to a Sex board but I think it got voted down...

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
H%@!! to the yeah I changed my name!! Totally anonymity there! They wanted to change the Nail board to a Sex board but I think it got voted down...
It is so hard for me to follow over there!! you have to click on a topic, then click on what you want to respond too? Come on, there has to be an easier way to navigate it!! Not to mention they are worried about what IUD they choose! LOL

Also, I checked my name is different over there-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It is so hard for me to follow over there!! you have to click on a topic, then click on what you want to respond too? Come on, there has to be an easier way to navigate it!! Not to mention they are worried about what IUD they choose! LOL

Also, I checked my name is different over there-
Oh ya! that's why it's good! It's fast and you never know where it's gonna go! You get used to it, just jump in! You'll fit right in!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to all your suggestions I will check them out. I really need some shine!

·
Registered
515 Posts
OK! I will do that!
I ordered some d-panthenol to make a serum. It's supposed to help with skin regeneration.

Is Extreme a light shampoo or would it weigh down my fine hair do you think?
Redken extreme is a contioning treatment . I have fine hair and its fine. There is also this stuff called revita foam its an instant fix by vivant. its a leave in conditioning foam gives great shine.
I also remember there is this liquid called Infusion with panthenol and B 5 in it, which I used when I permed and bleached my hair
which is a rescue for disasters like that, also restores hair with shine.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Is there ANYTHING to fix it? It is so dull and lifeless I need some shine! Is there a product that actually helps and gives back the shine?
You can also try some cystalli or Bain de terre recovery complex for stressed hair its a very light oil which you rub in your hands and then into your hair when its wet then dry it.. They are both for extreme shine.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts