Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies,
I am new on this forum - so bare with me. I have a question to ask you: I have a dry and sensitive skin that gets pretty red and irritated during summer. I can't find any beauty brands to suit me. Can you please tell me what you use? I am looking a product that is natural, organic, hypoalergenic or the 3 above... lol. Please let me know. Thanks. Have a great weekend.
mims

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi and welcom, I would diy your own products personally, using things such as shea butter, virgin conconut oil etc, garden of wisdom also do some good products for sensative, dry skin, i really found as well using my diy vit c serum helped making my skin not so dry!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome Mimsclaire! Have you tried using coconut oil? that is iwhat I use. It's dirt cheap, natural, has no smell- although I can't say it's hypoalergenic for sure but I didn't react to it myself. Why don't you give it a try. Good luck!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Get a shower filter!! Jonothan Beauty Water is highly rated and only $95 at Sephora. Refills every 3-6 months are $55.

JONATHAN|product*::*Beauty Water

Removing the chlorine and other harsh chemicals from the tap water makes a big difference!

Here is one I am going to try for soft water in the whole house:

http://www.magnet4less.com/product_i...roducts_id=698

I'll critique it after I've installed it and used it for a month. DH will not allow an expensive whole house water softener that needs salt refills, so I came up with this.....we'll see!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello ladies,
I am new on this forum - so bare with me. I have a question to ask you: I have a dry and sensitive skin that gets pretty red and irritated during summer. I can't find any beauty brands to suit me. Can you please tell me what you use? I am looking a product that is natural, organic, hypoalergenic or the 3 above... lol. Please let me know. Thanks. Have a great weekend.
mims
Hello mims

I would personally recommend the ecohealth shower by omnitron you can use it with a vitamin c & collagen cartridge, the vitamin c removes 99% of the chlorine, it has done wonders for my dry horrible skin and i have only been using it for a couple of months. they have a video presentation on their website.

all the best
jackie x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts