Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K! Hi everyone. I am on a mission to turn back the clock. Hoping for 10 years. October first had Dysport in forehead and between eyes and crow's feet. Love, Love, Love what it did! I can move my eyebrows and she did not do all the forehead wrinkles so I would not look plastic. I can't believe how much more awake I look. O.k then she gave me a prescription for a hydroquione 4% by neocutis called Blanche. I am freckled and have sun damage ( A Calif. girl who did the baby oil thing in the 70's and 80's) WHAT WERE WE THINKING???? Started using that nightly. Then two and 1/2 weeks later went for my first Fractional laser. I have several more to go. Then 4 days ago started Latisse and tonight used an under eye cream for circles called illume by biopelle(also dermatologist reccomended). Anyway, thought I would post my journey if there was interest. So far I do have some lightening of freckles and skin, nothing to write home about. My skin from the fractional has returned to normal, although I am a little dry in my lower jaw area. On Saturday, I go for my first hair removal by laser on my legs, did underarms years ago and had a great result. My second laser is coming up in the middle of November and should have a little over a month of skin lightening by then. I will begin a Retin A routine as well. Have I left anything out?????? Hope this is all worth it! Look forward to reading all those successes out there

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to SCT marta...wow! You really are jumping in with both feet, I applaud your journey. Have fun and keep us posted!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Marta,
I too have freckles and had photo facials to remove them. Apparently the laser they use has two settings with different filters. One stimulates collagen and the other is used for skin discoloration. It was amazing really, those freckles actually turned black and flaked off. It also cleared up those little spider viens around my nose and few on my cheek.The only downside for me was that this laser cannot do too close to the eyes so I am left with the freckles there. I am now trying to bleach them out and am considering micro dermabrasion for them. I applaud you in your efforts to turn back the clock as I too am on the same mission. Good Luck and please keep us posted on your results.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Deb. That is good to know. She did ask me what my primary goal was and I said to look younger. It was after that I realized my uneven skin tone and freckles drive me crazy. I go for my second fractional tomorrow and will make sure I let them know. So many facial problems which one to Choose. She also told me IPL works better for brown spots which surprised me because fractional cost so much more and I thought did the same thing but better and faster. Anyway, I'll let you know. Not looking forward to tomorrow. I swell and hurt the day of and the swelling takes a couple of days to go away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts