Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to this forum but having read some recent posts thought I would let you know my experiences with the ecohealth shower.

I purchased this product over 2 months ago as like many others on this forum I was desperate to find some help for my skin problems. I suffered from dry, sore and irritable skin that was usually so bad on my face and arms that I didnt like to leave the house, of course I had to sometimes which I found really embarrassing as people tended to stare.

Anyway after using this product for a number of weeks it has drastically reduced the dry skin on my face and arms and I am using a lot less moisturising cream, and I can honestly say that this product has really helped me regain my lost confidence and at last I can go out socially.

Of all the things I've tried and tested this is the first product that has really helped me.

Take care and all the best

jackie

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello jackie66

its really good to see your post, thank you for your comments, i purchased the ecohealth shower a couple of days ago so hopefully next week i can give it a try out, let you know how i get on, i am quite excited after your comments, ive tried so many different things, some give slight relief but generally my skin condition is the same after a while, im not sure if your skin becomes immune to products?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Jackie/Josie again I would also recommend the shower for anyone not just dry skin as its great for all types it is well worth the money, I have just talked my friend into purchasing one through the recommend a friend scheme they do and she is also chuffed to bits with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone

I wanted to touch base with you just to give you an update on my new purchase.

WOW! what a shower, I can honestly say I have found something that seems to be helping me. I have only been using it for three days and I have already noticed that my skin feels less dry and does not feel as uncomfortable as it did last week. I am certainly going to continue using it and will update you again in a few more days.
Take care all,

Josey xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello everyone

Good to see you are using the ecohealth shower, it is way better than anything I have ever used. Not only my skin has benefited from it but my hair has too. My hair is not as frizzy any more and I dont need to wash it as often! I would recommend this product to anyone, the money you pay is well worth it for all the benefits you get. I have already saved money on skin moisturisers. I bought mine with the collagen and vitamin c cartridge are any of you using it with this as well?

All the best
jackie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys & Gals

My mum said to me that I may be able to ease my dry, sore, irritating skin problems if i tried this new showerhead (she had one)
I laughed at her saying how could that possibly help.
She convinced me to try it - how wrong was i.
It does ease the skin problems I have but as well as that it really makes you feelgood too. It's the ecohealth shower and its the first product i've come across that does what it says it will do.
I can honestly say i've never felt this good after a shower, hot or cold, amazing really and i still don't actually know how it works. But who cares it's great.

Cheers

Ben

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Everyone

My second update on the ecohealth shower, I am totally in awe at my new purchase. It is a super product and is really helping me. I get out of the shower now and I feel like I have been moisturised all over instead of my skin feeling really tight. I did buy the vitamin c and collagen cartridge also.

I did a test with my old shower head and the difference is quite remarkable, "the old showerhead has been dumped".

I'm going to buy one for my mum for christmas and maybe a couple of other relatives.. It's definitely well worth the money, the video demo on omnitron's website is very good.

Take care all
Josey xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Maryb

I am from the UK but the company that sell this product do worldwide shipments. This product is brilliant, the company is Omnitron UK Limited, hope this helps.

Take care

Josey x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Maryb

Did you get one?
My fiance is hooked on our new shower. He's sceptical of everything I buy but this is the first time he has kept his mouth shut. In fact he used to bath all the time, not anymore, he's in the shower more than me!!

Josey xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All

I have been using this shower a couple of weeks now, and I have to say my dry skin problems have drastically reduced. It's great because I don't have to use any moisturisers but the end result is better, the best thing is my skin feels so much more comfortable.
I do shower every day and most days twice but who cares it's brilliant.
Anyone else as pleased as I am with this great product - let us know ?

Cheers

Ben

1 - 12 of 12 Posts