Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Causes of Eczema

1) Many times we have seen that Eczema is passes through generation to generation.Normally it is seen in individuals who have family history of Eczema.

2) Many times Eczema cause due to soap and detergent's.

3) Food allergies may be one of the reason.

4) allergic Eczema causes due to inhaling pollen and dust.

Common Symptoms of Eczema.

1) itchy skin some times reddish rashes on the skin
2) rough skin is also symptom of Eczema

Few Natural treatment for eczema

1) Mixture of Carrot juice and spinach juice may help you to relieve from Eczema.

2) Coconut oil is also play very important role in this case. Apply coconut oil where patches are appear. it will help the skin to remain soft

best regards
-Smith Alan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi there,

I own a natural online boutique. I highly recommend using Tea Tree Oil. It works like a charm for any skin irritation/dryness. You can pick up a bottle at your local GNC or health food store and just use it topically 3x per day.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Bella, while I'm a faithful TTO user on most injuries or bites or something. I find it to be very drying for exzema, for myself anyway. However, it's GREAT GREAT GREAT for feet and toes which seem callussy and crusty and like they've overgrown cuticles. My Tosies are GREAT now since I use TTO every day.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, specific causes are unknown. Sometimes it might be food allergies, sometimes it might be dust mite allergies. One person on this forum noted that unnoticed heavy metal poisoning is often the cause. Who knows.

The best way to treat excema, in my experience, is a really really good moisturizer. Check out the DIY section, and I'll probably post my own recipe later, after I get it worked out. Doesn't really matter what you put in it as long as it works. (Castor oil especially though, as it can help with the inflammation and numb the itching)

Another thing you can do, although a bit different, is hypnosis. If you find a skilled practitioner (I strongly suggest checking out the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis), who is also willing/able to work with that issue, they can help you to reduce the severity of your excema by half or more. That can make things a lot more manageable, and if it works for you, the change will be lasting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
With eczema a method that could be used is called the occlusion method. If your go to your doctor or GP, they will probably give you a cream called emovate or aqueos cream ect. Apply the cream and on top of it but cling film and wrap it round or on the affected area. Sleep with it everynight and you will see a diffrence. Trust me x

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree about the Castor oil. I also recommend to my readers to use pure shea butter (without fillers, etc) and pure emu oil. I've seen success with both, especially the emu oil as it is able to penetrate all three layers of the skin quickly and has anti-inflammatory properties.

Hope this helps
Kay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts