Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any tried and true treatments for eczema I would appreciate hearing it. I have tried many many ointments prescribed by the doctor that have left my skin looking bleached. It appears on my hands and has recently spread to my face.. The last time I had an outbreak of eczema was 7 years ago.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello cenakata welcome to SCT...we have a forum on Ezcema read through the threads and ask questions. There are lots of fantastic people here that can help you!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, the only remedy for for ezcema is what my mother uses; ze tar she uses it every couple of baths, it's used for psoriasis as well. Hope this helps... Have you tried the Aveeeno line of products? they are oatmeal based that might help you as well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i have psoriasis and have been trying to treat it myself. i gave up an went to my family doctor to see if he could recommend something. i told him all the things i have been using and then he said i have used everything he would have recommended. arghhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try hyaluronic serum! It works almost instantaneously for my eczema. It's the only thing that actually gets rids of it. Apricot moisturizer is good but nothing compared to hyaluronic serum. You can find it for less then 20 bucks on ebay. I hope this helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts