Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Elemis Pro-Collagen Radiantly Smooth Body Cream?

I did look for a post but this was never mentioned. It has a very interesting description wherein it talks about being formulated like a "stocking" to allow "firm-movement" while it repairs skin. It is interesting because it particularly addresses and explains skin crepiness. The explanation and product are over a year old but I had never heard of this and someone had talked about it at my nail salon and so naturally I googled, and now before I pay for yet another product I did want to know if any of you have used it considering combined we all seem to have used everything!

Here is the link to the really interesting description:

Elemis Launches New Anti-Ageing Micro-Lattice Technology with NEW Pro-Collagen Radiantly Smooth Body Cream

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish someone had tried it. It is fascinating because it really addresses the aging body. I cannot tell you how many times I see these people, especially men (and Madonna) who have these bulging muscles but the skin sits over them so loosely it just looks bad. This sounds almost too good to be true and I have yet to find an unbiased review of the product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
Yes we have it in the UK.
Didn't find any vast difference in results although skin did feel slightly softer, felt moisturised all day. It has a slight smell to Diors Poison perfume, I like it but some people don't because of that reason. Used to be sold on QVC at around £65 for a huge 200ml pot which lasted ages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts