Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't usually like to recommend products, but this stuff is awesome. I got a free sample in a dept store (which I stretched to 3 applications). The one morning I put it on and brushed my teeth waiting for it to settle. My skin looked so good I forgot to put on my foundation. I hate recommending because it is expensive ($67 alone or with a promo of $79 for the gold bag and other stuff. Free shipping from e.a. site. I do think I'll be buying this.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
What is it, Marie? Is it a moisturizer or what?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The other thing I want to say is it comes in a cream and a fluid, I got samples of both. I like the cream better

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love when people share what they think works really really well

I love when people share what we should leave in the store lol
Chandy

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
If you look at the ingredients they are mostly silicones and some ceramides. Silicones smooth over the skin making it LOOK better but don't really DO anything. Ceramides are also available in this product for a lot less money and it contains some things that could actually help your skin work better:

Skin Actives Scientific : ELS Serum: 'Every Lipid Serum' with Ceramide

Of course it doesn't have the pretty gold and lucite packaging and it doesn't come in little plastic ampules, but is that worth the extra $$$$ markup?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
A dear friend gave me a large gift box of Elizabeth Arden skin care products for my birthday, enough to last 3 months, the products were luxurious and fun to use and make my skin feel so soft. But it did not do a darn thing other than make my skin soft due to the silicone, I just was not impressed and did not buy the product. i must say the packaging was over the top and wonderful!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fawnie, I checked that site and I will order the els serum. The thing I like best about skinactives and MUAC is you can try the product for very little money. I haven't bought the e.a. package yet, so I can purchase 5 or 6 things from Skinactives. Ha Ha. I'm going to put some 18%TCA on my face right now. so talk to you all later.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
fawnie, I checked that site and I will order the els serum. The thing I like best about skinactives and MUAC is you can try the product for very little money. I haven't bought the e.a. package yet, so I can purchase 5 or 6 things from Skinactives. Ha Ha. I'm going to put some 18%TCA on my face right now. so talk to you all later.
Good girl! Economize when possible!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Nursemarie, how did that TCA go for you???? I applied mine last night, same percent, I want to know how yours is looking? Did you just spot treat or do the whole enchilada?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts