Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi

Has anyone used the vitamin c syrum from Elizabeth Grant and with what results?
Oh yes! I have! I've been using her products for many years and love this line. At the moment I'm using her C serums and creams. My skin always feels moist and looks dewy and in the dead of winter is how I want my skin to look. I think her products are most under rated compared to others. You would love the C line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I first used Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Pur a few years ago....I was so amazed at the results...the lines under my eyes smoothed away...i couldn't wait to tell people about it...I'm now 50 and still plan on using it as long as I cant get hold of it......I don't care weather people think she is a phony...it works for me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been using her products for years and love them, aparantly I look a good few years younger than I am, (42) and my skin feels just great. But they are difficult to get here in the UK, with out paying the huge prices.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi

Has anyone used the vitamin c syrum from Elizabeth Grant and with what results?
I have never even heard of the brand name. But I guess all of the others who answered above have heard of it and used it with good results....what are the odds of that?! Good to see so many newbies jumping in with positive comments about this small unknown brand....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I have never even heard of the brand name. But I guess all of the others who answered above have heard of it and used it with good results....what are the odds of that?! Good to see so many newbies jumping in with positive comments about this small unknown brand....
I have not heard of this brand name as well. is it available in the UK?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just bought the christmas lip and eye special from the elizabeth grant website in Canada, and the lipsticks and eye masks are just great. I am not sure how long the brand has been going for but it has been given out in goodie bags from the Oscars and Golden Globe awards...cannot be all bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe Elizabeth Grant skin care is sold in the UK on the TV home shopping network. Check it out. She is world wide and also has a website.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hmm..... I thought the Elizabeth Grant skin care line originated in the UK. I haven't tried her vitamin C line. I can't keep up with her new introductions of products -- if you can't get them through the home shopping network they are quite expensive. Her Biocollais Complex night cream and serum are good; as with many day creams I've tried her day cream which just "sits" on my face - very little is absorbed. Nice packaging even if you don't use the products. She next appears on (the Canadian) Shopping Channel on January 24th -- usually there's a "showstopper" that includes a range of products for the price of one. Since I am a cosmetic junky I try lots of products and I would rate her line in the top 10 (my rating 5).

·
Registered
49 Posts
All the people who are involved with Elizabeth Grant products seem to be newbies to the forum...Remember that old song called "Things that make you go 'hmmmm'"?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well yes I am a newbie, but was looking where I could find EG as Ideal World have stopped selling it, and ended up in 'Skin Care Talk' forum...maybe if you Tinatina, are bored with this thread, you should start another..........ie 'I'm bored, so I shall stomp my feet?' forum!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
These discussions tend to be supportive and helpful. Responding to a nasty comment only escalates things. There are other places on the web to do that, not here, in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think she is the biggest phoney out ther. I have researched her products and everythinfg she says is the biggest lie ever.
Skin care lines are very personal. Everyone has different skin and each skin care line works differently on each individual. What works good on my skin may not work well on yours. I personally like Elizabeth Grant's skin line. I have sensitive skin and her serums feel amazing on my skin. I have noticed a huge difference since using her products. I have spent thousands of dollars on very expensive skin care lines and they did not suit my skin. Why don't you back your comment up with facts since you researched her products. What makes them a lie? Have you ever used them? If you can't back up what you say, then you should not comment at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
All the people who are involved with Elizabeth Grant products seem to be newbies to the forum...Remember that old song called "Things that make you go 'hmmmm'"?
How long have you used Elizabeth Grant's products? You seem to be very opinionated but really have nothing useful to say. What is your hmmmmmmm suppose to mean? You may not like her product but the people that use it and it works for them think it is great. So what is your problem?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, Everybody! Sorry to say I also am new to this forum. However, I'm certainly no shill. I have a congenital, incurable, possibly fatal skin disease called mastocytosis. Ergo, I am always (carefully) trying new products. I will be 55 in August and want others to know that, unlike dozens of other products, EG's torricelumn does not cause any allergic reactions in me. Remarkable considering I was born with 10,000 times the normal number of mast cells in my skin. Also, within days I noticed that the skin around my eyes looked as though I'd just stepped out of the shower--fully moist and plump and smooth! Yes, even first thing in the morning after sleeping in a room with typical central heating all winter--which with Kentucky's ice storms this year was brutally cold and dry. Say what you will, I'm an EG supporter. So glad I bought three pump bottles of her original torricelumn in the gold container. Yes, she's come out with new products on a regular basis. Why not? She is always, if not the leader, in the vanguard of skin care product providers. Phoney? No... Just a woman with a mission and great enthusiasm. Just because someone speaks vehemently doesn't mean they're a liar. Some of the most accomplished huckster are smooth and soft. Me? It's my skin that's smooth and soft, thanks to EG! God bless her!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts