Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Does anyone have feedback on this product? I would love to hear some. I am thinking of trying this product.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My secret is Elysee Time Avenger mask. It is unbelievable. It lifts and tightens the first time and it only gets better with continued use.

I truly believe this is the very same product I used years ago under another name and that product had very detailed instructions on its use that I never forgot and that aren't on the Elysee product.

When I could no longer find the product, I was devastated. I only happened upon it by mistake in the Elysee line and I swear it has to be the same product.

It's extremely important to follow the instructions of what I believe to be the original product for maximum results.

While you can mix it thicker than recommended (I do), you absolutely MUST lie down as soon as possible after applying (like within 60 seconds max) and absolutely MUST remain in a reclined position while it dries and do not put it on your nose.

The instructions for the old product said that unlike other masks, this mask shrunk the skin and therefore for best results you had to leave the nose skin uncovered so the rest of the skin was able to 'gather together' or 'contract'.

I remember also you were supposed to apply it in an upward and outward motion (how you would want your skin to lift) except under the eyes and there you were supposed to brush it on beginning at the outer edge under the eye and swoop to the inner edge, next to the nose.

You absolutely HAD to soften it with water or face wash BEFORE rising. And NOT move your face whatsoever while it was drying.

You also could not use the original product two days in a row as it had something to do with underlying facial muscles (I read this a long time ago) and therefore it would tire the muscles and have the opposite effect if used two days in a row.

I like to mix it 1 part powder to 1 part water instead of the recommended 1 part powder to 3 parts water.

I buy it at HSN. I don't know if any place else sells it.

This is the best thing I have ever found. I attribute my looking ten years or more younger to using this mask. I have it on autoship. It's only $30/jar too which really isn't bad compared to some products.

I don't work for HSN or Elysee and am in no way affiliated with either company. Just want to spread the word on a real good product that I love.

I have never shared this with any of my friends because, hey, it's my little secret! But since I don't know all you people and I want them to continue selling it (for selfish reasons), I decided to spread the word.

If you don't try it, it's your loss...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Interesting adell, I like what you have said about how and when to apply it. I'm thinking that this might be applicable for the Stevia mask I have been using (see the thread - Stevia, a sweet wrinkle reducer?)

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Galin. I've tried other masks but this is the best one I've ever used. I swear it looks like I've had a brow lift. My husband even asked me to lift up my bangs once to see if I had one. I hope they never stop selling this stuff.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
My mum had something like that in the 80's and when we read the ingredients it was ALBUMIN! Egg white!!! From then on we just used the egg whites and got good results that way. The skin inside the shell of the raw eggs can be peeled off and used as a nice mask. It tightens and adds protein but only lasts temporarily of course. Do you know the ingredients in this mask ardell? Interesting!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I found this Elysee mask online at a few places, but for $50, not $30?

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I have never ordered from HSN. To get that price do you have to sign up for their auto ship? do you know?

Heres a list of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dextrin, Acacia Farnesiana Gum, Astragalus Gummifer Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Retinyl Palmitate, Ergocalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, FD & C Yellow #5, and Fragrance.

I used the Stevia too, it was more like using a sugar scrub to me. Too hard to work with in my opinion. But I did try it. I had to work to hard to get my moisture back after taking Accutane. The last thing I want to do is use something that is going to suck my moisture out.

Hmmmmm, I will have to do some research on this elysee-

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have never ordered from HSN. To get that price do you have to sign up for their auto ship? do you know?

Heres a list of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dextrin, Acacia Farnesiana Gum, Astragalus Gummifer Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Retinyl Palmitate, Ergocalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, FD & C Yellow #5, and Fragrance.

I used the Stevia too, it was more like using a sugar scrub to me. Too hard to work with in my opinion. But I did try it. I had to work to hard to get my moisture back after taking Accutane. The last thing I want to do is use something that is going to suck my moisture out.

Hmmmmm, I will have to do some research on this elysee-
I checked this product and you can either order a single shipment or auto ship...both are the same price. I have ordered from HSN and they do give you a 30 day window to return products if your not satisfied. I am worried about the drying effect....I too will do more research.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts