Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
I have. I have used the Pumkin latte mask (amazing), stone crop gel (another great one) and the coconut cleanser which I still use, well my husband does now. It is a great line of organic products. I got started on it from a Spa that I go too. I think their ingredients are great. They have alot of products that have alpha lipoic acid, they use alot of coconut oil, jojoba oil, calendula oils, lots of antioxidants, CoenzymeQ10, etc.

If you haven't tried it before, I would definately give it a shot. Worth the money to me. What product line are you using now?

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you have not tried it yet I would definitely give Ilike organices a try first, You will then realize how tacky in texture the eminence products are now. I too bought my products through my day spa salon that i go to and they stopped using eminence because Ilike bought the hugarian recipes from eminence.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you have not tried it yet I would definitely give Ilike organices a try first, You will then realize how tacky in texture the eminence products are now. I too bought my products through my day spa salon that i go to and they stopped using eminence because Ilike bought the hugarian recipes from eminence.
I didn't know that! I use some of the Eminence line -- particularly the masks and the stonecrop serum. I also use the Eminence mineral makeup -- because it is waterproof and has an SP30 rating. Eminence has a lot of natural ingredients in their products -- so read the label on a particular line -- for instance, if you have allergies to roses -- don't use that line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My skin is so sensitive that I get burn and rashes from most facial products. Even products with fruit acids.. Vit.C... I have to be be careful. I have been using Shaklee Enfuselle for years and it's great but I'm always looking at the new stuff out there and wanting to try it. I think there are a few of the mild Eminence that would be okay. I saw some samples and they look wonderful! I'm drawn to the stonecrop and mango night creme and I guess all of them! Thanks for the feedback..I'll give them a try.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What I've used of Eminence products - I loved! I want to get more product - but cannot believe the prices! How long should I use them before I think I should see a change or benefit? Any comments?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used a number of the Eminence products (eye contour cream - the best!, stone crop moisturizer, couperose C serum). All the products are wonderful. They cannot be beat!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Eminence products are amazing, however, they obviously have a shorter shelf life so it is important to watch out for that. Several of my friends have broken out due to using the products when they've gone bad! I also bought their lip balm for $11. Not worth it. Just a tip!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been using Eminence since March and I love it. I have lots of products and love them all. I actually enjoy using them. I started using them after having an Eminence facial. My skin just looked and felt so great I had to buy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts