Skin Care Talk banner

501 - 520 of 542 Posts

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Hi, I wasn't going to make the lotion at 60% LA. Sorry if I scared you ladies. But the container of la I have is a 60% bottle. If I made my own la lotion the percentage would be much lower. lol sry for the confusion
Lol, oh good to know!! Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I've already mixed the bottle of lemonvate serum into my bottle of amlactin lotion and that's how I used it. Will that be too much?
Thanks moonie :)
Since you've mixed it use it at night but your serum are better in a lightening lotions.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Gymrat, what are your lightening goals?
In the winter remove permatan, in the summer avoid the sun and lather in sunscreen that pretty much sums it up. I can't do anything too serious during the summer months as the sun shines way too much where I live. I only have a few short months (we call Winter :eek:) where I can go gung ho, and that time is long gone for me now!! During the summer I have to get creative and use KA, B3, RA and any other products/ingredients that call out to me ;)

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Thanks all-knowing Nae, lol. :)
I think I found a list with the main ingredients of the skin nouveau one.
http://www.allafroboutique.com/milk-protein-brightening-serum-30ml-2358-p.asp

They both have AA and KA (not sure if SN has vit. c though).

@heels&frills
I have the Mitchell Milk Protein serum ...

Here's the ingredients list :
Water, Monopropylene glycol, Hydrogenated castor oil, Methyl paraben, Butyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Ethyl paraben, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutyl paraben, Lactic acid, Glycerine, Allantoin, Alpha arbutin, Kojic acid, Ascorbic acid, (Vit.C) , Sodium sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
thank u somuch for starting this thread Utopianbeauty. i have learnt quite a lot.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
@heels&frills
I have the Mitchell Milk Protein serum ...

Here's the ingredients list :
Water, Monopropylene glycol, Hydrogenated castor oil, Methyl paraben, Butyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Ethyl paraben, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutyl paraben, Lactic acid, Glycerine, Allantoin, Alpha arbutin, Kojic acid, Ascorbic acid, (Vit.C) , Sodium sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
@AIME... same ingredients as Neoclear serum which is my new favourite face serum... how do u like Milk Protein

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@AIME ... same ingredients as Neoclear serum which is my new favourite face serum... how do u like Milk Protein
Can you imagine Ive not used it yet? ... I am however encouraged to learn from you that its doing you good .... @John-Dave

501 - 520 of 542 Posts