Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Hannelu and I am 70 years young.
Getting older I have some problems with my skin, and I am happy, that I have found this site and hope to get a few pointers from the forum. We live in Queensland and I like to be outdoors, caravaning etc.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Welcome Hannelu! Nice to hear from you and that you still taking care of you skin. You are very lucky if you only have enlarged pores, somes lines and one age spot, I don't want to sound nasty, I'm 49 and I have accumulated all of the above and more! To hide them I use foundation, so far, it seems to be the only recipe that's working for me. Please do reveal your secrets of your eternel youthfulness!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Hannalu! Well, you said you are happy and that more than makes up for a few pores, lines and some age spots!!! A nice smile is all anyone sees anyway!!
Yes please share how you stay beautiful!!
fawnie

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your reply. The reason for the condition of my skin is that I was born in Germany and lived there for 20 years. The weather in my younger years might have something to do with it. I also have never worn make-up. My daily routine is a moisturiser in the morning and every 2 days or so a bit of night cream. I think now that is most probably not enough? I printed the recipe for the DIY Vitamin C Serum and will get the ingredients to make it. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome Hannelu! <--- You have a lovely name!

I hope to be as gorgeous & youthful as you sound at 70!
My dear gran was a sun worshipper & consequently looked 85 at 70

Have fun playing chemist & enjoying the rewards!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts