Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have just started a course of Environ facials, the therapist told me to have 1/2 a week to start with until I see results then go to once a month to maintain these results. She has also 'precribed' me the AVST1 cream to start off with together with the hydrating oil capsules, but I am wondering whether I should start on the C-Quence line.. My 'symptoms' are: fine lines under my eyes, open pores and dehydrated skin. Now I know that Vitamin A is supposed to be good for anti-aging, but I also read that Vitamin C is better for boosting collagen which is why I wondering if the C-Quence would be better... but then I don't know what hydrates better? Or what is better for open pores?? please help.....!!!

I would grateful if any Environ therapists or anyone could comment on this.

Thanx.

·
Registered
475 Posts
In response to your "which vitamins" question, I saw on tv a few weeks ago that the generic vitamins are not regulated as much and may not contain the amounts of what they say or a few pills in the bottle may be off.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about oral vitamin tablets? I was referring to the vitamins A & C in the topical creams/serums offered by Environ.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes the C Quence line is better than the AVST1. BUT it is also more expensive, and it is recomended that you start off on a lower dose of Vitamin A , and then move up. The Avst2 has about the same IU's of Vitamin A as the C Quence 1. So it is not a bad idea you start there. After your first bottle of cream, you could then talk to your therapist and move up to the C Quence line. ( This is provided you have not had an retinoid reaction) With regards to Vit A versus Vit C. Both are needed to have healthy skin. You can add on a C boost cream to your Avst 1 cream if you like. It is in Environs intenive range, and developed just for such a reason.

I hope this helps you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts