Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your go to skin lightening products on Etsy? I recently started looking up natural skin lightening products on Etsy and I feel like a kid in a candy store. I haven't purchased anything yet but the ingredients look awesome on some of this stuff. What have you used on Etsy that has worked for you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
So, I purchased White Secret body lotion and it turned out to be a fake.I also tried white now oil and it works but it's slow.After a month of using the oil consistently I went down a shade.You kind of have to do some research on products before purchasing any of the items on Etsy because so many of the sellers reviews are obviously fake.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, I purchased White Secret body lotion and it turned out to be a fake.I also tried white now oil and it works but it's slow.After a month of using the oil consistently I went down a shade.You kind of have to do some research on products before purchasing any of the items on Etsy because so many of the sellers reviews are obviously fake.
I don't mean resellers, I meant vendors that mix and compound their own products for selling. There's some really interesting stuff on there, especially for "natural products".

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yes, it's that line of products. I contacted the owner showed her some of my pictures and they said that the Goldnskin Enhanced cream or Advanced total cream could help lighten 2 shades, but not really the other lightening products which help improve mild discoloration.

·
Registered
275 Posts
@PinotNoir I haven’t seen any dramatic reviews but I know I saw this one. He says it works well but is expensive. Last time I checked he was looking for a cheaper alternative.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
@TheSkinImin thanks for the link. This is the only seller that formulates their products that I've been interested in. Other sellers (there are not many I've seen) haven't really instilled as much confidence to try their products IMO.

·
Registered
401 Posts
White now oil gave me burn on inner thigh, it's slowly fading away now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts