Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats are the best methods to even out a complexion, erase dark marks, etc.. but not lighten the skin to create one uniform complexion ?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Ive been using skinwhite..its a lotion from splash... it has an spf of 20.. it has helped to even me out and the spf in it is instantly activated so you dont have to wait before you head out ...it does NOT contain Hydrquinone so im comfy wearing it in the day.. here is where you can buy it.. SkinWhite Hand & Body Lotion - Classic spf20 - 100 ml i still use HQ at night but ONLY on my knees, elbows,i nner thighs...any areas that you need to blendd..

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
What are the actives in this lotion? I've heard of it, but I don't know anything about it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Vitamin b5, b3 and E.. i dont know much about ingredients.. any ideas?
I believe these are the ingredients, I found them on this site SkinWhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion by Splash Corporation - 200 ml

water, sodium lactate, octyl methoxycinnamate, clyceryl stearate & PEG-100 stearate, steareth-2 & ceteareth-12 & stearyl alcohol & ceteareth-20 & distearyl ether, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated polyisobutane, salicylic acid, niacinamide, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglycerides, cyclomethicone, algae extract and water triethanolamine, p-methoxycinnamic acid 2-ethylhexyl ester & 2-(4- diethylamino-2-hydroxybenzoyl)-benzoic acied hexylester, polysorbate 20, carboxy polymethylene, tetrasodium EDTA, d-panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, benzyl alcohol & methylchloroisothiazolinone & methylisothiazolinine, fragrance.

I noticed vitamin B5 (d-panthenol"), Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), salicylic acid.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I find that using a light exfoliant scrub once/week coupled with my Brazilian anti-oxidant blend nightly has made my skin tone look lighter brighter and more radiant. If not a bonafied exfoliant scrub, I like to take a face towl once/week lightly massage my face while washing it. After I follow with raw shea butter. Someone with flawless skin told me that and I thought it was absurd but now I'm a believer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts