Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really no big secret to how to get the booty into shape... It's different exercises you can do to target certain areas of the body. Well you can also do that for the booty as well. No need to buy padded booties (booty pop), padded booty pants, butt implants or get butt injections. As you know butt implants and butt injections can go terribly wrong. Eating the right foods can help give you some donk in the trunk. Big butts is based on genetics and not everyone is born with big butts. Having a little something is good as long as you can do it naturally!!!! Nothing isn't promise but it's nothing wrong with trying right?? You might not get the biggest butt.. But having a perfect butt is better than nothing. Experiences may vary!​

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you trying to lift/shape your booty give these exercises a TRY!

Lateral Squat Shuffle

Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip width apart and turned out to roughly 45 degrees. Bend into a squat with your knees over your ankles. From that position, step out with your left foot, while keeping your knees bent in the squat position.Take a step with your right foot to return to start. Continue walking sideways, taking 10 steps to the right and then 10 to the left. Do this for 15-20 minutes.

Walking Lunge with Leg Lift

Stand tall and place your hands on your hips. Step far forward with one leg while allowing your chest to remain high in the air and keeping your shoulders back, blend the knees and drop your hips downwards straight to the ground. Ensure that the back knee does not touch the floor or that the front knee does not move too far forward. Press up with your front leg and bring the back foot forward. You can do 3 sets (15 repetitions) with or without dumbbells.

Tip Toe Squat

Stand behind a chair with your hands resting on the chair's back. Shift your weight onto the balls of your feet. Slowly drop into a squat, now stand straight up staying on your tip toes. Flex your leg and butt muscles to help maintain balance as you go up and down. If your able to balance yourself you can do the tip toe squat without the chair. Stand with feet slightly wider than hip width apart, toes turned out with hands on your hips. Raise up onto your toes and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor keeping your chest up and shoulders back. Pop yourself back up to your starting position while remaining on your tip toes. Perform this move for 60 seconds.

Plie Squat

Stand with your feet about 2 to 4 inches wider than your shoulders. turn out your toes and knees comfortably at about 45 degrees angle. Your knees will need to stay aligned with your toes, so you don't go out too far. Keep your back straight and you can keep your hands at your waist to help with balancing. Bend your knees, lowering your hips without rotating your body forward or backward, into a squat. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Hold for a few seconds at this position and keep your abs contracted and your chest up. Then, slowly raise up by straighten your legs. You can also do this with dumbbells or just one dumbbell as well.

Reverse Lunge Twist With Weighted Ball

Stand with your feet shoulder width distance apart. Grasp a 5 to 10 pound medicine ball between both hands, your arms outstretched in front. Keep your core stable and weight on your heels. Take a large step back with your right foot, planting your foot and then lowering your body until both legs are bent in right angles. As you sink into the lunge, twist your torso to the left and over your left leg. Bring your torso back to center, and exhale as you extend your legs. Bring your feet back together, and then repeat with your left leg, this time twisting to the right. You can do this without the medicine ball as well.

Reverse Lunge With Front Kick

Keeping your abs tight, step back with your right foot and lower into a reverse lunge. Squeeze your glutes as you push down through your left heel and kick your right leg in front of you as you straighten your left leg. Do 12 to 15 reps with your right and do the same for your left.

Power Squat

Stand with your feet slightly beyond shoulder width apart, toes forward, hands next to your sides. Simultaneously push your hips back and swing your arms backward, lowering your body until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor. Pause, then quickly push yourself back to the starting position, swinging your arms above your head and ending the movement on your toes.

Bridge

Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, approximately hip distance apart.Your feet should be in a comfortable position not too close to your butt and not too far away. You should be able to easily find the neutral spine. Experiment with different placements of your feet to find the best fit. Take a deep breath in, expanding into your back and your lungs. And exhale by keeping your torso in one flat piece, press your feet into the mat and squeeze your butt as you lift your hips up off the mat or floor.Come up high enough that your body makes a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Don’t press up so high that you can’t see your knees. Inhale to maintain the bridge position. Exhale still holding the bridge, think of knitting your ribs down to your belly, squeeze your butt, and try to lengthen through the front of your hips. Inhale as you hold the bridge position. And exhale to maintain neutral spine as you come back down to the mat or floor.

Crossover Lunge

Stand with your arms by your sides. Keep your right leg still. With your left leg, lunge forward and laterally over your right leg. Land on your left heel. Keep your chest high and back as straight as possible. If done properly, you should feel a light stretch in both hips. And stand back up to the starting position. Repeat the crossover lunge for several repetitions. Perform this exercise on both legs.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This will give you a nice round booty and also nice legs give these exercises a TRY!

Single Leg Bridges

Lie on your back with one foot flat on the ground and one leg straight up in the air. Exhale as you place your weight into the heel of the foot on the ground and drive your glutes up aiming to make your body straight from shoulder to knee. At the top of the movement, flex your glutes and inhale as you slowly return to start position. Repeat 20 repetitions per leg, pulsing at the top for 10 seconds at the end of each set.

Jump Squats

To start, slowly lower yourself into a squat making sure your knees don't pass your toes. This is called the safe squat position. Next, spring up into a straight jump and land in the same safe-squat position. Repeat this movement continuously for 30 seconds.

Heel Raises

Begin on your hands and knees in a tabletop position. Drive the heel of one foot straight up towards the ceiling, maintaining a 90-degree angle at the knee. At the top of the movement, take a second to flex the glute muscles as you exhale. Inhale as you slowly bring the knee back down, crossing it over the opposite knee. If you want more of an intense workout, do 1-2 minutes on one leg, then continue with another 1-2 minutes on the same leg. This time extend your leg straight out for 2-4 minute each leg so make sure you switch. Also you can use ankle weights or resistance bands to maintain tension for better muscle growth in the glutes and hamstrings.

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
But...but..but... I wasn't born with a booty 1f62d1f602*sniff* even Victoria Beckham has a bigger azz than me.
Barbro..........2 things I wasn't blessed with................butt and boobs............but that's ok!! There are times when you want those 2 things and they are EASY to enhance, and there are times when you DON'T want those things and there is no worry at all, we can't be born with it all ;) I don't know about you but I don't want no junk in my trunk, I run daily just to be sure nothing ends up there. I like a firm booty, but no extra junk there for me please :shakehead:

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
To firm your booty lunges, squats, heel raises and single leg bridges I have to say are the best to target that area. The other thing,..........run bleachers Hippie, I love your threads, I think you could be my sister we think a lot alike ...........other than you want a bigger booty and I don't :D

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hippie, I love your threads, I think you could be my sister we think a lot alike ...........other than you want a bigger booty and I don't
Haha, you got to be ready to run bleachers if your not. You'll be tired before you get to the next set of steps. But it's a lot of fun I ran bleachers in my school gym for PE... The first time running them I felt like I was about to die. So outta shape during that time. But after training myself to run them I was a pro at it.

Awww, well thank you sweetie
. Oh no I don't need my booty to be any bigger
. I keep it tone so that it doesn't get sloppy
. Which these workouts are good to keep the booty tone. I got mine through genetics but if this can help anybody else out that would be great too.

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
Haha, you got to be ready to run bleachers if your not. You'll be tired before you get to the next set of steps. But it's a lot of fun I ran bleachers in my school gym for PE... The first time running them I felt like I was about to die. So outta shape during that time. But after training myself to run them I was a pro at it. Awww, well thank you sweetie :hugs: . Oh no I don't need my booty to be any bigger:rotfl: . I keep it tone so that it doesn't get sloppy:booty: . Which these workouts are good to keep the booty tone. I got mine through genetics but if this can help anybody else out that would be great too.;)  
I could not leave without posting this song for this thread.........it's perfect :music: [VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got nice butt, but since I just put to bed and I'm still trying to get back to my pre pregnancy figure, my butt doesn't look so firm anymore. I hope when I start exercising properly, I'll be able to get my firm round butt back. Hehehe

1 - 20 of 342 Posts