Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I've got a similar pair from the buck store- a while back, I guess they bought the remainders of what was once a beauty store or something along that line. I love them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Those gloves seem GREAT! and all the reviews are positive!
Gonna definitely order them
Dont quote me but i think Fawnie or Goatlady was using some gloves that really worked also....it was on the thread with st ives as an exfoliator
now if i could just find that THREAD!

ok found it i think but its totally different than what you guys are referrin too
http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...ves-scrub.html

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zarah that is the wash cloth for the face. It is awesome. The gloves I use for all over the body.

·
Registered
713 Posts
The Body Shop and Shoppers Drug Mart sell the gloves in Canada and they are great!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hey guys,
Just wondering, can you use these gloves on the face too and skip the cloth? These gloves look great and economical, thanks goatlady!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can BUT be oh so gentle, do not rub hard.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
You can BUT be oh so gentle, do not rub hard.
So, in your opinion, I assume that I should buy a microfiber cloth for face and gloves for body? Another question, does the cloth make the use of cleansers unnecessary or do you use both or switch off on occasion?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just prefer the cloth for the face, just me. The gloves seem a bit more harsh. I just cleanse my face and rinse really well, then use the cloth damp with NO cleansers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use this glove from http://shop.mpwplaza.com/HandmadeMoroccanExfoliatingGlove.aspx. The best glove ever. It gets the job done. I would just advise you if your are a first user to not use it more than twice a week until your skin gets used to it. It removes all the dead skin. It makes your skin feel clean and light . I have had mine for a year now. If I decide to use it on my face I wash it with hot water before use that also helps my pores to open up.Once completed I moisturize. Hope this helps!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts