Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've tried Korean Italy towels but they never worked for me. I did try exfoliating gloves but for some reason I found them to be a hassle? I do lactic acid peels so I always avoided them but maybe I'll reconsider using it together with the exfoliating soap I brought.
How exactly do you do lactic acid peels for the body?

·
Registered
689 Posts
How do y’all deal with dryness on the body and face.
My body nd face is so freaking dry from using Lee kojic soap. Pls advice.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've tried Korean Italy towels but they never worked for me. I did try exfoliating gloves but for some reason I found them to be a hassle? I do lactic acid peels so I always avoided them but maybe I'll reconsider using it together with the exfoliating soap I brought.
Eucerin worked wonders for me .

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have read that if you are using kojic acid bc it is so drying you have to moisturize intensely. So use a rich moisturizing lotion or cream or butter and oil too. bc its natural, i feel like cocoa butter and shea butter are really good, especially if you add vitamin e oil to it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Greetings all.
I am currently using my own mixed exfoliating soap;mixed rice powder, papaya powder, orange peel powder, sandalwood powder,rose petals powder,kojic acid,arbutin and tumeric powder mixed quarter tea spoon of each in baby wash soap.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I’m using a glutathione-kojic soap from amazon and I alternate it with a lightening black soap from epitomeofnature on Etsy.

I’m looking to purchase kojic acid soap from Marie Frances soap to replace the one I use on amazon. Has anyone tried it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I’m using a glutathione-kojic soap from amazon and I alternate it with a lightening black soap from epitomeofnature on Etsy.

I’m looking to purchase kojic acid soap from Marie Frances soap to replace the one I use on amazon. Has anyone tried it?

how has the gluta-kojic soap been working for you? any good results? and i heard that marie frances kojic soap is really good, very strong and potent but i never feel like paying for it bc its around $20something for a bar :rolleyes:

·
Registered
178 Posts
how has the soap been working for you? any good results? and i heard that marie frances kojic soap is really good, very strong and potent but i never feel like paying for it bc its around $20something for a bar :rolleyes:
I love the gluta-kojic soap! I think it works so well. It gives results within 2 weeks and in glowing so nice. My mom has noticed how i got brighter using it. There was a time where there was a promotion to buy 4 and you get1 free for 15 bucks but they changed it. 😒.
The Marie France has a deal called the “Fugly soap” which is bars that get messed up in production and it’s like 3 bars for 24 bucks. I think I’m going to get that. It’s still expensive though. 😂

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
There's lots of fake Kojie San out there. I started a Kojie San thread a while ago on how to tell if your soap is real or not.

·
Registered
178 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts