Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New year to everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful xmas and new years.
I am old member, and haven't been on this site in years. I have lightened before with great successes. However my results didn't last that long, so now I am starting over again.

I need some advice about exfoliating my face, I have very sensitive skin. My skin use to be very oily, however I was on accutane and it has cleared up my acne nicely, however it has changed my skin type to dry. Meaning that I cannot use soaps on my face. I was wondering if I used St ives apricot scrub once a week, would that be enough for exfoliating my face and possibly retin a. please do not suggest peels as I am to scared to even try that. If anyone could possibly help me, that would be really appreciated.

Thank you,
BlackBarbie x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying hun, but my face is too sensitive to use any type of soap, so i was wondering if using a face scrub once a week would be ok for exfoliation?

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Thanks for replying hun, but my face is too sensitive to use any type of soap, so i was wondering if using a face scrub once a week would be ok for exfoliation?
carotein soap, Nubian heritage black soap or Nubian heritage coconut and papaya soap, Avon clear skin pore penetrating invigorating scrub, Acure organic brightening facial scrub these are all gentle and exfoliating hope this help sorry about your face. Also apply a light coat of jojoba, Olive oil on your face before washing it this will minimize any dryness and harshness of soaps and scrubs good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I want to lighten my skin like3 shades lighter but I want to start the exfoliting process. I have very very stubborn skin when it comes to lightening. Please I really need to know the best products to use and a routine. I really need help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts