Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious about Dermajuv products. What are people' experiences with this company, unbised testimonials, ingridients, results that someone can share with me? I am 36 year old. What products should I be looking for? Skin is loosing it's firmness, there are some wrinkles, touch of redness, pores are getting inlarlage, skin is loosing luster. I know if aging. But what are products that can help my skin?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was curious about Dermajuv products. What are people' experiences with this company, unbised testimonials, ingridients, results that someone can share with me? I am 36 year old. What products should I be looking for? Skin is loosing it's firmness, there are some wrinkles, touch of redness, pores are getting inlarlage, skin is loosing luster. I know if aging. But what are products that can help my skin?
Do not any answers. Being here is useless.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use a similar product, adorageMD, it does not look as unprofessional.

Currently i use their antistress serum, moisturizing cream and hyaluronic acid serum
it is, without a doubt the best anti-wrinkle set i have ever tried.

it works almost instantaneously, feels great on the skin, and protects all day long.

I use their products together with dr. huskah's rose oil. i think this combination works for me.
any other anti aging formulas to share?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Those products look like crap. You know to stay away when they claim to have "The 3 best wrinkle products in the world!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts