Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to place a rather large order with them and I wanted to know about any positive or negative experiences anyone has had.

Thank you-

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Skinactives is the BEST place to find ingredients/ready made creams that are proven scientifically to work to restore and help your skin. I use many of their antioxidant creams, gymrat also uses it-she loves it. Good place.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
419 Posts
I am ready to place a rather large order with them and I wanted to know about any positive or negative experiences anyone has had.

Thank you-
I use their products. Great company, great customer service and the best ready made skin products!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
What are some items you guys are ordering from them?... i desperately need an addition to my HQ and RA regimine... thanks in advance for you suggestions..

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have their
Anti-Aging Cream with Resveratrol
Coffee Fruit Cream
Love their moisturizers.... they melts into my skin nicely and isn't oily or greasy.

Just received their their ELS serum and Bright -I cream yesterday and haven't tried them yet.
ELS Serum: 'Every Lipid Serum' with Ceramide
Bright-I Cream

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I joined on Skinactives.com but they wont let me post or anything
anyone have this issue??
Ah yes. The forum is very quirky. The moderator states that she reserves the right to delete any posts that are not appropriate in her estimate. Communication is sometimes very abrupt bordering on "rude". Very odd. I think you have to wait to be given the "Go ahead" in an email from her before you can post on the forum.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
670 Posts
I, personally, didn't care for their lightening ingredients. This, however, was in 2006 and I am used to real results.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Goddess, you clearly were successful with your lightening efforts in the past (as your striking photos demonstrated). Did you delierately allow your skin to re darken or did you just get tired of lightening regimens & stop using the products? How dark did you become & how long did it take to get there? Are you trying to return to the shade we see in your Avatar photo?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I had to repair my skin after the damage, so I wasn't using any lightening products. As far as how long it took to redarken, I don't remember. I did try Sure White lotion in the mist of things, after my skin began to improve. That made me 'orangey'. I feel, if I had used HQ to get to that tone, it would've been more permanent. I was on that psycho, brainwashing, 'HQ IS BAD' Makari ran(I feel) message board. I want my avatar color back, no lighter than that.

I have a photo from around 5 months after that 1 in my avatar was taken. I'll change my avatar to it. I'd say I lost 4 shades, at least between the two photos and around 6 shades from when I was lightest. These are guesstaments(sp? lol) of course, I'd need a chart with my tones to speak 'some sort' of actuality.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I will change my avatar, to reflect the difference, when I get back.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ok, just got back.

This is me on the beach in 06 and my skintone nearly 5 months after all of that heavy lightening(from white to high HIGH yellow to this). It's like Meagan Goode's. Remember, I started out a chocolate reddish brown.

This thread has been hijacked! We should start a miscelaneous lightening thread and a way to make avatars bigger. LOL!

I don't know how many shades that is, actually. I'm so over 'shades', just gonna get lighter AGAIN PERMANENTLY.

Gonna scan the board then off to my Whitney Houston album I just purchased!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
HOLY CRAP, GODDESS; you look amazing! I thought that this was a photo of some model or actress or something you put up in the meantime B4 you dug out your actual photo.

As for the WH ablum, I'm off to get mine tomorrow!

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
What are some items you guys are ordering from them?... i desperately need an addition to my HQ and RA regimine... thanks in advance for you suggestions..
If you email Hannah and tell her you can't post on the forum, she will take care of it for you.

I use a load of their stuff. Have been extremely happy with it all.

Coffee Fruit Cream
Anti-Aging Cream with Resveratrol
Antioxidant Booster
Celestite Spritz with Strontium
Collagen Serum
DMAE (4%) Serum with Sea Kelp Bioferment
Mitochondrial Booster Cream
Hair Care Serum

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Goddesof Earth you really look like a goddess, so pretty. Did you get the Sure White lotion online or at a local store?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thank ya'll Ondine and Eternal!

That's me
! I'm a designer and I do some modeling, too. That photo is around the time I wasn't using any lighteners. I forget how/when I discovered F&W and Nadinola. I was on this other board which, basically, tried to brainwash people away from HQ.

As for the Sure White, yes, I bought that locally......BUT............the one that worked for me had a 'perfumey' smell to it. It smelled/smelt.. w/e(lol).. good to me. One time, I ran out and bought some from a different store and it had no smelled. It did nothing for me.

I don't get how some companies can put out fake and/or compromised products. Same with the F&W(fair and white) and their campaign on spotting fake products with the F&W label.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Omg! I put:"it had no smelled" instead of:"it had no smell".

1 - 20 of 59 Posts