Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Seems like I ran across this name in my surfing but I can't recall the details. I'll go check it out & see what comes up.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I was looking up this root some days ago. I want the extract. All I found on it(so far), as far as products is this:

Natural whitening day cream

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see thats what I'm worried about. Is this an ingredient being pushed by a particular company? Because I cant find the extract anywhere. I'll post the info I found on it. I've just been too lazy to look for those files, and wanted to see what you all knew first.

I'll post it soon

·
Registered
670 Posts
Pushed by a particular company? Hmmm... Kind of how Makari mentioned they started the HQ ban when they first started selling that expensive acne.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ exactly. A new amaziing ingredient but only found in one cream by one company

An Effective Hand Lotion to Lighten Age Spots is Within Your Grasp
Ask About This Article 04th March 2009Author: Marcia Kruger
Views: 228
Tired of trying that hand lotion to lighten age spots just to realize that after all that time wasted it never really did much? Your hands are just as vulnerable as your face when it comes to showing fine lines, wrinkles and yes age spots.

Nothing is more embarrassing than having your hands give away your age. But don't worry or waste any more money, because there is a hand lotion to lighten age spots that is effective at not only treating age spots but also preventing more fine lines and wrinkles from forming.

Because your hands are constantly being used, they are exposed to more harmful elements than we care to imagine. Just like our face, our hands also spend too much time in the sunlight unprotected. And, not to forget all those chemicals found in dish soaps and cleaning products our hand are in daily.

But how can a person lighten age spots on their hands? There are a few approaches like: fade creams, using cryotherapy (attempts to freeze off the age spots), lasers, or products that contain a chemical called hydroquinone (a strong inhibitor of melanin production) but it can cause irritation and may not be all that safe.

But there is an easier, less expensive and chemical-free way to lighten your age spots. And, that way requires no prescriptions or doctor's appointment but a treatment that is simply found in a lotion.

More specifically, it's found in an effective hand lotion that contains a natural ingredient that lightens age spots and helps get back your youthful appearance. The natural effective skin lightening ingredient is called Extrapone nutgrass root.

In clinical trials, Extrapone nutgrass root has been shown to inhibit melanin by up to 40%. So, skin will become gradually whiter the natural way, be more even toned, brighter and healthier with no harmful side effects or use of chemicals.

As well as the natural whitening formula, Extrapone nutgrass root also contains unique ingredients that were specially chosen for their ability to reverse the visible signs of aging in women's skin.

Another effective ingredient that works in synergy with Extrapone nutgrass root to improve the health and appearance of your skin is called Cynergy TK. A new cutting edge ingredient, Cynergy TK has been proven to increase the growth of new skin cells. Because Cynergy TK stimulates the body's natural collagen and elastin production, this helps your skin look younger.

Make no mistake about it, there is an effective hand lotion to lighten age spots that's in your reach! Visit my website and learn more about quality skin care products that contain powerful natural ingredients.

Marcia Kruger is a researcher and passionate advocate of natural skin care products. Visit her site now to discover cutting edge, anti-aging skin care products she recommends after extensive research: http://www.health-beauty-and-vitality.com

This is one of the articles but now that I keep looking at them they all seem to say the same thing and direct to the same ingredients like cynergy tk which is the same ingredient in the only product that sells it.

so so far its like the other products, a scam. People go through so much to make $$$ its rediculous. i'd be willing to give this product a try and see what it does and keep u guys updated.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Good luck if you do!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE!

I may have been wrong you guys, we can try this ingredient without buying some crazy cream. Someone gave me a source for just the nutgrass.

Its shamanshop dot com. Tell me what you guys think??? Its suppose to stop of slow melanin up to 40%

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Extrapone Nutgrass is the main ingredient in one of the Xtendlife products called Natural whitening day cream, and the Xtendlife products have phenomenal and rave reviews from a bunch of members here including myself. Check out this link, it has all research, charts/graphs and history of the ingredient and the description of their product which is supposed to slow melanin up to 40%. Natural whitening day cream

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Ive use the xtendlife moisturizer and I love it, keeps my skin deeply hydrated without making it oily, greasy or causing breakouts. There are many reviews under the thread Xtendlife Impressive Review at the anti-aging department. I havent used the whitening cream but a lot of us here trust the company and its research so its worth a shot

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
412 Posts
LNL- Would you recommend using the Xtendlife moisturizer at night after RA/HQ to get rid of the dryness the RA causes? I was reading that thread in the anti-aging section and everyone was raving about it..just dont know if it would be worthwhile since im 26 and dont really need an anti-wrinkle or firming cream!

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
its not an antiaging cream, it is titled that because it has that benefit along with many others. For example, Retin-A is titled an acne medicine but it has other benefits. Its not heavy and it keeps your skin in balance with its collagen and hyaluronic (moisture) production. I wouldnt use Xtendlife as a moisturizer at night b/c I would want the RA/HQ to work to its FULL effect without buffering it further with the moisturizer. I would use the Xtendlife during the day which is best under the sunblock b/c the antioxidant in it gives you greater protection during the day and helps your sunblock from breaking down.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thank you sooo much LNL..ur advice is always much appreciated! Im using RA .05% and after two weeks its finally starting to peel my skin and im getting flaky, especially around my mouth area. As far as the daytime cream goes...would it be better to get the age-defense active day cream or the natural whitening day cream to use after applying HQ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
LNL is right. this ingredient is being used in Xtend's life whitening day cream. i'm using their whitening cream and night cream both for a month now. its a good moisturizer as all r saying but how effective their whitening cream is i still don't know. the company's agent told me i should wait for abt 3 months to see some results. Since it has no HQ and just natural whitening agents it is understandable that its no quick or magical formula. patience is the key here n i'm trying to be patient (very hard thing to do). Lets see if i get any results after two more months i'll let u know. otherwise its a good day cream that moisturizes really well n i might continue using it but try something else for skin lighting.

·
Registered
59 Posts
UPDATE!

I may have been wrong you guys, we can try this ingredient without buying some crazy cream. Someone gave me a source for just the nutgrass.

Its shamanshop dot com. Tell me what you guys think??? Its suppose to stop of slow melanin up to 40%
i don't see it on that site. is it under another name?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any updates on how this works? Is it just this one company making it? Is it being made with the correct strength? Would it work to take internally or a different nutgrass (is the nutgrass tested the same as the one as the shamanshop?)

·
Registered
524 Posts
^^^ exactly. A new amaziing ingredient but only found in one cream by one company

In clinical trials, Extrapone nutgrass root has been shown to inhibit melanin by up to 40%. So, skin will become gradually whiter the natural way, be more even toned, brighter and healthier with no harmful side effects or use of chemicals.
interesting!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts