Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
@Blackboy Thanks a lot
Can i also use the F&W So White Lotion alone without mixing with anything to lighten creamish pale-yellow for my body skin?
If not, pls what can i mix it with for that desired skin tone. Thank you
My Display Picture Is My Skin Goal.
from my experience, the lotion alone can do the job perfectly. It will give you a glowy yellow complexion. Mixing it with anything is a waste of money and product. even the serum is not necessary. If you mix it with other products, you may end up ruining the cream. That was what happened to me. It was working perfectly but I got impatient and started mixing with other products and I got darker. The cream stopped working. F&W is very selective because of the ingredients

from my experience, the lotion alone can do the job perfectly. It will give you a glowy yellow complexion. Mixing it with anything is a waste of money and product. even the serum is not necessary. If you mix it with other products, you may end up ruining the cream. That was what happened to me. It was working perfectly but I got impatient and started mixing with other products and I got darker. The cream stopped working. F&W is very selective because of the ingredients
@Blackboy Thank u so much for explaining
I’ll just use it alone on my face and body unmixed with anything whatsoever.
What soap can i use with it for the best results?
This is my present complexion

Then this is my desired all over complexion

@Blackboy Thank u so much for explaining
I’ll just use it alone on my face and body unmixed with anything whatsoever.
What soap can i use with it for the best results?
This is my present complexion
View attachment 66441
Then this is my desired all over complexion View attachment 66442
Your complexion is beautiful. The girl in the second pic has natural yellow undertones. I’m not sure any cream can give you exactly that, but you’ll get close.
You don’t need any special soap. Any bathing soap would work just fine. You can use Kojie San twice a week for exfoliation and to bring out the yellow tones. Avoid antibacterial soaps like Tetmosol, Detol, etc...they can be drying and they personally make me darker. Use a mild soap on your face and use kojie San soap twice a week on your face and body

Your complexion is beautiful. The girl in the second pic has natural yellow undertones. I’m not sure any cream can give you exactly that, but you’ll get close.
You don’t need any special soap. Any bathing soap would work just fine. You can use Kojie San twice a week for exfoliation and to bring out the yellow tones. Avoid antibacterial soaps like Tetmosol, Detol, etc...they can be drying and they personally make me darker. Use a mild soap on your face and use kojie San soap twice a week on your face and body
@Blackboy Thanks for the compliment..
I’ll stick with kojie san soap thenn
Thank u so much

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.