Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extreme glow lotion with la bamakoise fast action cream,deluxe nadinola and labijanaisen

Hi guys am much new here and i want some advice.Listed above are the creams i use at night before going bed,when i bath in the morning i use extreme glow glycerin and rosewater with a bit of la abidjanaise in my palm then i add the glycerin on top and cream the whole of my body.I notice their lots of people who know about creams here....am a lover of lightening creams but i need some advice as ive lost a bit of touch.Am i ok using all this? I just ordered retin a 0.025.Please i need some good advice on how to add the retin a cause my arms are a bit dark to my face,i cam actually see the lightening umderneath.I dont want to use the peeling oil cause am scared of burns.....SUGGESTIONS WELCOME...

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Welcome to SCT. You might wanna start by reading the sticky thread for newbies if you have some questions after that, we'd be happy to help.
Also type the products in the search button. they've all been discussed on this board. You'd have shared experiences, both the good and the bad.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Extreme glow lotion with la bamakoise fast action cream,deluxe nadinola and labijanaisen

Hi guys am much new here and i want some advice.Listed above are the creams i use at night before going bed,when i bath in the morning i use extreme glow glycerin and rosewater with a bit of la abidjanaise in my palm then i add the glycerin on top and cream the whole of my body.I notice their lots of people who know about creams here....am a lover of lightening creams but i need some advice as ive lost a bit of touch.Am i ok using all this? I just ordered retin a 0.025.Please i need some good advice on how to add the retin a cause my arms are a bit dark to my face,i cam actually see the lightening umderneath.I dont want to use the peeling oil cause am scared of burns.....SUGGESTIONS WELCOME...
dont use retin a along side labamakoise

1 - 5 of 5 Posts