Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have had a problem with blackheads for about 2 years now. It started when I broke out in a few pimples and took drastic measures to get rid of them. I remember using some sort of cream to moisturize my face. But then the skin on my face began to peel. And then after my face peeled there were some kind of nasty skin bubbles on my chin and nose. It wasnâ€2122t that bad but it bothered me so I bought some acne products and pretty much used them as a mask on my skin. Well that didnâ€2122t help and just made things worse. And then I remember buying some sort of acne soap and scrubbing with that but it left my skin extremely red and peely. Then all over the places where I used the various products little bubbles of skin appeared like blackheads. They left my skin irritated and red. I donâ€2122t have a problem with acne just these bubble things of trapped skin and a few blackheads. I have been exfoliating my skin about 5 days a week ever since and it is not wielding the desired results. I would love to have some sort of way to get rid of them for I have tried so many different things. So if you would possibly some advice and a solution. I really distrust store products so possibly some homemade and natural ways. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts