Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut:rolleyes:) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
IMG_8519.JPG IMG_8520.JPG

And this this is from September 2018
note knuckles.
IMG_8523.JPG

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
IMG_8527.JPG
IMG_8526.JPG

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Not to derail your thread but my goodness what a beautiful skin tone you have...

Definitely need more KA serums and go the gluta route for the pale tone...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to derail your thread but my goodness what a beautiful skin tone you have...

Definitely need more KA serums and go the gluta route for the pale tone...
Awwww thank you so sooo much @tonedpretty. This means a lottt

thank you for the suggestions. What KA serums would you suggest? I'm unable to get maxi white KA serum in my country. I've come across a seller but I'm worried about authenticity. I will look into Glutathione supplements to add to my supplement stash. I know the IV route is far more effective but o can't afford that right now.
Please do you know the best Glutathione supplement for oral supplementation in terms of effectiveness?
And also Glutathione lotions or serums?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The truth is that she's not mixed, in fact she's pure Nigerian (Ekiti State), about her skin colour , I know she does bleach... She often uses cream mixes... Life on IG is totally diff from normal life... the whole secret here is that Nigerians uses high dosage of steroids + bleaching serums+ whitening powders + bleaching lotions and lastly whitening supplements to get to her shade or even a whiter shade. There is a way Nigerians goes about this cream mixing of a thing dunno

So using natural lighteners alone won't give you her shade ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut
) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
View attachment 65125 View attachment 65127

And this this is from September 2018
note knuckles.
View attachment 65129

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
View attachment 65131
View attachment 65133

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.

I really don't not have any suggestions or help for you but dayummmmm!! your skin is so fine!!
That's my goal, maybe a lil bit lighter.

I'll be following this thread

·
Registered
774 Posts
Your Amin is more beautiful then her.

You could do a few sections of Iv since you are already light to begin with.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The truth is that she's not mixed, in fact she's pure Nigerian (Ekiti State), about her skin colour , I know she does bleach... She often uses cream mixes... Life on IG is totally diff from normal life... the whole secret here is that Nigerians uses high dosage of steroids + bleaching serums+ whitening powders + bleaching lotions and lastly whitening supplements to get to her shade or even a whiter shade. There is a way Nigerians goes about this cream mixing of a thing dunno

So using natural lighteners alone won't give you her shade ...
Hey @guatemela
WOW! Are you for real? Are you seriously telling me this babe's not mixed race?! Wow wow, i would never have thought she wasn't cause she looks kinda mixed. And the way her bleaching tone is, it's natural kinda looking not the scary white and/or undertoneless colour some babes are carrying around these days.

And unto Nigerian mixes. Mahn I'm tired the two times I tried mixed creams I got TERRIBLE STRETCHMARKS that I'm still trying to get rid of. The first was mega toner waay back and next was a mixed cream from Tejuosho. That one made me real light but boo I have stretch marks on my belly and sides as a result, and it was immediate like say a month into using the mix. So I gave up mixers mixes.

I wonder how theyre able to use this mixes and not have terrible side effects. And how are some mixers themselves able to mix all them steroids,iffy powders and hq and get their clients flawless results? It's baffling really. Or maybe my skin is just not strong enough for these things. Either ways imma do the diy route Atleast I know what's going in there.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did u use to achieve ur current tone that alone is my goals please advise omg
hey boo @Skncare
thank you. So my regime consists;

Lightening mix:
fair and white so white pink lotion +
60ml anew serum(KA +vitC) +
half white Express serum + 2
maxi white serum (hq version) +
3 Carotein toning gels +
half tube retin A 0.05% +
1tspn bio Eclat serum +
fair and white brightening oil +
about 10ml vitamin E oil.

The white Express serum I don't know of how natural it is. Being as the same company produces steroid tubes. So that's why I use the retin a cream.

Bio Eclat is acid based lactic glycolic and fruit acids I think.

For soaps;
asantee Goat milk and tamarind used during the day

mixed soap(used at night);
extract papaya soap mixed with honey, aloevera gel, coconut oil, vitamin C, mulberry, bearberry, Arbutin.
Has a somewhat creamy consistency when made.

Supplements;
Vitamin C
MSM
Neocell super Collagen
omega 3-6-9
Vitamin E

*will be looking into adding in Gluta supplements once I'm done with my current batch.

So what I do is I use the lightening mix twice daily for about a month. That gets me light. Then I stop and use it only at night until mix is finished, this is usually about 6wks.

then during the day I use jergens age defying lotion. Then layer an oil mix over it. On my face I use just aloevera gel from the plant.

The oil mix;
bio oil
coconut oil
olive oil
vitamin e oil
turmeric essential oil.

Lol. Super long regimen i know phew! But it works and ends up being both nourishing as well as lightening. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your Amin is more beautiful then her.

You could do a few sections of Iv since you are already light to begin with.
Aww. Thank you so much @masa y'all making a girl feel good.
I cant afford Gluta sessions rn (I assume I can't) I don't actually know how much they cost tho. Lol. I just know it would be expensive.
But that said I'm going to look into the pricing to see if it's something I can plan towards.

Are there any specific Glutathione IV's recommended cause I know they don't all work the same or as good as some

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tooth brush with my lightening soaps once weekly.
A mix of ikb Arbutin+ retin a cream+ g&g oil
Would you believe if I said that you have a better skintone than she does? Don't be deceived by Instagram,most of these people that seem flawless are not as flawless as you think.

·
Registered
705 Posts
hey boo @Skncare
thank you. So my regime consists;

Lightening mix:
fair and white so white pink lotion +
60ml anew serum(KA +vitC) +
half white Express serum + 2
maxi white serum (hq version) +
3 Carotein toning gels +
half tube retin A 0.05% +
1tspn bio Eclat serum +
fair and white brightening oil +
about 10ml vitamin E oil.

The white Express serum I don't know of how natural it is. Being as the same company produces steroid tubes. So that's why I use the retin a cream.

Bio Eclat is acid based lactic glycolic and fruit acids I think.

For soaps;
asantee Goat milk and tamarind used during the day

mixed soap(used at night);
extract papaya soap mixed with honey, aloevera gel, coconut oil, vitamin C, mulberry, bearberry, Arbutin.
Has a somewhat creamy consistency when made.

Supplements;
Vitamin C
MSM
Neocell super Collagen
omega 3-6-9
Vitamin E

*will be looking into adding in Gluta supplements once I'm done with my current batch.

So what I do is I use the lightening mix twice daily for about a month. That gets me light. Then I stop and use it only at night until mix is finished, this is usually about 6wks.

then during the day I use jergens age defying lotion. Then layer an oil mix over it. On my face I use just aloevera gel from the plant.

The oil mix;
bio oil
coconut oil
olive oil
vitamin e oil
turmeric essential oil.

Lol. Super long regimen i know phew! But it works and ends up being both nourishing as well as lightening. Hope this helps.
@caramelgodess What was ur starting shade?

·
Registered
90 Posts
You have a beautiful skin tone. Can you guys help me and tell me where to buy these products? I live in the Middle East and have to buy online. I was gonna order from fairnessco.com but someone said the products they received from them looked different and sketchy. Any alternative?

Also do you think 2 Maxi White serum (60 ml total), 1 IKB gel (30g) and 500 ml fair and white Hydra sweet lotion a good mix? Should I add more serums?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Would you believe if I said that you have a better skintone than she does? Don't be deceived by Instagram,most of these people that seem flawless are not as flawless as you think.
@jcole thank you sooo much :heart: you're making me grin so hard rn!!
ikr! You can't be sure with peeps on social media.

1 - 20 of 550 Posts