Skin Care Talk banner

481 - 500 of 545 Posts

·
Administrator
33,539 Posts
Jeeeez, wow that sounds awful. After hearing about her skincare range, I was looking into it and was struggling to find reviews which weren’t sponsored or seemed biased. So I appreciate you sharing your past experiences
that's always your first sign!! If you can't find legit reviews, don't move forward. And I don't mean 1 or 2 legit reviews, find handfuls. The more users the better idea you will have if its worthy or not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys stay the hell away from Evie skin care.

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin.

Her products will have you looking like a mixed race in as little as two months.

I lighten 5 shades in two months with her products I was looking so flawless even Asian and white though I was not fully black I so so light.

But then came
Month 4 and her products left me with damaged. That took almost a year to repair.
Oh my gosh really! Wow I’ only used her products for two months. I’m sorry I recommended her. She did fix my foot damage though.

·
Registered
774 Posts

Her products will have you looking like a mixed race in as little as two months.

I lighten 5 shades in two months with her products I was looking so flawless even Asian and white though I was not fully black I so so light.

But then came
Month 4 and her products left me with damaged. That took almost a year to repair.
Oh my gosh really! Wow I’ only used her products for two months. I’m sorry I recommended her. She did fix my foot damage though.
Yes sis.

Be very careful. I wouldn’t use her products even for free ever again.

·
Registered
9 Posts

But then came
Yes sis.

Thank you for informing me. I’m so tired of setbacks. Hopefully I can find my staple products

·
Registered
112 Posts

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin

But then came
Yes sis.

Thank you for informing me. I’m so tired of setbacks. Hopefully I can find my staple products
Can I ask what your routine for your feet and hands were? At this stage I’m all years, those two areas are holding me back on being completely even

·
Registered
9 Posts

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin

But then came
Yes sis.

Can I ask what your routine for your feet and hands were? At this stage I’m all years, those two areas are holding me back on being completely even

Being 100% honest I never had dark knuckles. I started off using grerivian products but when I stopped my feet and hands NEVER reverted. I was then told she changed the ingredients she used in the products so apparently now they don’t work the same. I then got PIH on my feet for over exfoliating and doing peels. I do think it depends on the person too and what works for some won’t work for others. But now I want to find something 100% natural that I can keep the paleness.

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
@pengcarmelglo I tried that website but I got a warning on my computer saying it might not be a genuine website. Has anyone ordered from it before

481 - 500 of 545 Posts