Skin Care Talk banner
501 - 520 of 553 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Face won’t lighten unless I use roid or Hq. Hi everyone I have only just been active but joined in 2018. Please can you suggest what to use on my face? It’s about 4 shades darker than my body. I used HQ and roid in the past but stopped over 5 years ago. I am using qei carrot line, can only see a brightening and no lightening at all. Thanks a mill.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Face won’t lighten unless I use roid or Hq. Hi everyone I have only just been active but joined in 2018. Please can you suggest what to use on my face? It’s about 4 shades darker than my body. I used HQ and roid in the past but stopped over 5 years ago. I am using qei carrot line, can only see a brightening and no lightening at all. Thanks a mill.
Wean off the roids and hq, replace with natural, wear sunscreen, and skinbuild. Try kojic

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
You can try arbutin with niacinamide and licorice those products in tube will be good combined with sunblock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@peng caramelglow, thanks for your feedback back. I weaned off about 5 years ago and thought I should lighten easily now. Perhaps the qei + I am currently using is not strong enough.

I mix the serum on my palm with a pinch of Elizabeth Arden visible difference and run on my face.

For my body, I use the qei+ lotion with glycerin and serum plus and diy la. Also use the exfoliating qei+ soap.

·
Registered
494 Posts
@peng caramelglow, thanks for your feedback back. I weaned off about 5 years ago and thought I should lighten easily now. Perhaps the qei + I am currently using is not strong enough.

I mix the serum on my palm with a pinch of Elizabeth Arden visible difference and run on my face.

For my body, I use the qei+ lotion with glycerin and serum plus and diy la. Also use the exfoliating qei+ soap.
Try kojic serum

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is my current shade. Face needs evening out and to match my body tone. I will like to go about 3 shades lighter once I achieve an overall even tone. I have hyperpigmentation on both sides of my face and near my mouth. I gues from HQ and roid use from well over 5 years ago. I have stopped using but the darkening h won’t go off and my face won’t lighten as well.

Just a bit anxious as I turn a big digit in April, hoping to have a very yummy complexion.

Could anyone please advise on the best regime. The qei+ that I use is the KA version as I am in Uk. I also already use a diy lactic acid lotion but nothing seems to be working.

Many thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Clear essence is weak. U can compare clear essence to unmixed fair&white products. Weak HQ products

But Lighten Up Plus is active...u just need to be well exfoliated @Goldencream

Lighten Up Plus also has an Anti-aging & The Normal One
@EmmaGH woww thanks so much!! So do i go for the anti-aging or the the normal One? Do they lighten the same? If they do i will definitely prefer the anti-aging

·
Registered
400 Posts
Me it works so good without any serum but kinda drying

Insist on buying the HQ version....The KA version don't do much

@Goldencream
Are we talking about the lotion with the pump? There's a tube cream and one in a jar as well. How would you know which one has HQ and which has KA? On the Mitchell brands site it says it contains 1.9% HQ. Also does this make your skin pale, yellow, or red? @EmmaGH

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
@TRIUMPH, many thanks for replying - please can you show the Best Buy and where to get it online?

Many Thanks
I am in Nigeria I don't know where you are but you can ask people in your area how to get Mitchell Brand tube and review it to know which one to buy.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are we talking about the lotion with the pump? There's a tube cream and one in a jar as well. How would you know which one has HQ and which has KA? On the Mitchell brands site it says it contains 1.9% HQ. Also does this make your skin pale, yellow, or red? @EmmaGH
Hello I'm not EmmaGH but lemme respond. Yes the lotion in the pump. All the ingredients are written at the back. I guess it depends on where you live too. If you get yours in Europe be sure to get kojic but the ones in US, Africa would be HQ. One thing for sure if you buy directly from their website you get HQ version. I believe people's natural undertones and skin type varies when it comes to the way a person lightens. Some will use HQ and get pale look others yellow and others red but most people who use HQ based creams usually get a yellowish pale look. @shallalah

·
Registered
470 Posts
@EmmaGH woww thanks so much!! So do i go for the anti-aging or the the normal One? Do they lighten the same? If they do i will definitely prefer the anti-aging
Over here the anti-aging is more expensive than the normal one. But I haven't tried the Anti-aging one yet but the Anti-aging ain't that popular like the normal one with HQ probably it doesn't lighten much

I'm on skin lightening break cos of the lockdown

So far I've tried the Normal ones with HQ and KA
@Goldencream

501 - 520 of 553 Posts