Skin Care Talk banner
541 - 553 of 553 Posts

·
Administrator
33,937 Posts
Quick question dears , has anyone used clear essence lightening serum without hydroquinone? I used fair and white 'so white tube cream ' on my face and i started breaking out on my forehead badly but it lightened me.
So i started with the clear essence serum and i have redarkend for real.
Has anyone used ikb gel or new york on acne prone face and did it work ? @Black boy @gymrat @Ever yone .
@Adebee I used IKB Gel, it didn't work well for me being acne prone, I am just very careful what I apply to my face for that reason.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@gymrat, hope you are keeping safe.

Please can you help me with compounding a diy face cream with glutathione arbutin and niacinamide and where can I get the actives?

I live in the Uk - thanks a mill.

I have used diy la lotion and weekly peel, currently using the entire qei+ range ordered from the website in France - but darkened instead of lightening.

I am also taking vit c with 10grams of msm,vit e and d daily.

I do see a glow and more even tone on my face as that is the problem area. My body is at least 3 shades lighter naturally and even toned.

·
Registered
90 Posts
@Panda10
like you I’ve been looking for ami white serum for a while. It’s great to know that extreme glow gave you a nice pink pale tone. Did it just stop working/ you weren’t getting any lighter or did you get darker once you stopped? Which product by the extreme glow line were you using? Thanks in advance 🙂

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #546 ·
Hey all. Been ages, a lots been going on and I have been unable to come on here or even do much this year.
But things are finally settling.

Came back to give an update on where my skin is at and what I've tried, new routines new results etc.
I originally started this thread on hopes of getting a pale/pale yellow tone as opposed to my persistent yellow undertones. Let's just say I've learned to accept the yellow, I wasn't able to get the maxiwhite KA serum still so.

When I'm free I'll be back on here with an update and pictures :)
Hopes you've all been well!

And does anyone know if G&G cream is still available, did a search online in my usual online stores but can't find.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey all. Been ages, a lots been going on and I have been unable to come on here or even do much this year.

Came back to give an update on where my skin is at and what I've tried, new routines new results etc.
I originally started this thread on hopes of getting a pale/pale yellow tone as opposed to my persistent yellow undertones. Let's just say I've learned to accept the yellow, I wasn't able to get the maxiwhite KA serum still so.

And does anyone know if G&G cream is still available, did a search online in my usual online stores but can't find.
Can’t wait for your pics!!! G & G has been discontinued apparently any products u see on the market now are fake

·
Registered
1,535 Posts

yay can’t wait for updated pics! I get my G&g from house of beauty and it works for me

·
Registered
510 Posts

Hi darling. Please post your new pictures. Your skin is amazing.

Gng is sold on ebay. I've seen it.

541 - 553 of 553 Posts