Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to here. There is no search engine to look up info on eye care. I have no choice, but to post my question here.
I am 43years old -- with fine lines, under-eye bags and saggy skin
on the upper eyelids. I have been using Perricone eye area therapy. It worked wonder when I first started 5 years ago, but no improvement after all this years on it now. Besides, it is very pricely. Anyone with good experience with anti-aging eye cream that is effective, please share. Many thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined this site, what a great way to share with others about our skin... love it.

I, like so many over 40+, am struggling to find the right eye cream. I came across Prevera. Does anyone know about this and is it worth a try. Good price and ratings, I think. Thanks.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
No I have never tried Prevera. You may also check out the reviews on Makeupalley.com if you haven't already. I do this with most products before I buy them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bundygal, I bought Prevera but have not opened it and may return it...I think I got sucked in by fake sites that were supposedly objective but were put up by the parent company.
Novice mistake. Not to say it's not a good product, it may be, and the investment is not too high.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for that information. I'm amazed at what a maze of products there are out there. All I want is one that works, its just too easy to get sucked in to marketing tricks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts