Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some eye lash extensions done in a Melbourne salon. They were $95, first of all, is this a cheap price?

They have lasted 3 weeks, how long do they usually last and what is a good price for refills?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't really tried eye lash extensions yet. How was the procedure? I'm really scared at stuff like those especially when it comes to the eyes. You should really post some pictures and let us see.

·
Registered
713 Posts
sav01...my friend got some put on and they cost $75.00 CAD, she loves them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi there! i used to do lash extensions - individual lashes are glued to your own lashes with a special bonding agent. it should last around 4 weeks between fills, depending on your hair growth cycle - they tend to fall off with the lashes you naturally shed. make sure it's a reputable company though, have heard horror stories of superglue and nail glue being dyed black and used as lash bond! and do not use any products ore make-up in the area that contains oil, also don't wash over the eyes, wipe with oil-free make-up remover only!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been getting mine done in Sydney nsw and mine last around 3 weeks. The full set cost $100 and infills cost $30 plus $17for a lash tint at the same time....I love them but after a few months of doing this I really am thinking about the money I'm spending out all the time. I would continue if I financially can afford to do this....but it is getting expensive.;

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in Australia so that is $AU.
No it doesn't hurt at all. I go to a spa to have them done and I just lay there while she does it. It is quite relaxing actually. Sometimes when I open my eyes and the glue isn't 100% dry it stings my eyes a bit...like tinting does. Otherwise it is lovely and relaxing....
Yes the cost is getting to me a bit. I was comparing it to having false nails done ( I don't have these but my sister used to) and it seemed similar in cost...but I am thinking twice about continuing with it although I love the look. I am a stay at home mum and really hate asking my husband for money for this. If I don't get the tinting it might be more affordable...I might look around in my area to see if I can get it cheaper as well....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got some eye lash extensions done in a Melbourne salon. They were $95, first of all, is this a cheap price?

They have lasted 3 weeks, how long do they usually last and what is a good price for refills?

Thanks!!
Dear my friend,
I am lenny from China and we could supply eyelash extensions for you.If you need ,I can help you .Thank you.

MSN:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]

Best regards,
Lenny

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in Australia so that is $AU.
No it doesn't hurt at all. I go to a spa to have them done and I just lay there while she does it. It is quite relaxing actually. Sometimes when I open my eyes and the glue isn't 100% dry it stings my eyes a bit...like tinting does. Otherwise it is lovely and relaxing....
Yes the cost is getting to me a bit. I was comparing it to having false nails done ( I don't have these but my sister used to) and it seemed similar in cost...but I am thinking twice about continuing with it although I love the look. I am a stay at home mum and really hate asking my husband for money for this. If I don't get the tinting it might be more affordable...I might look around in my area to see if I can get it cheaper as well....
Dear my friend,
How are you ?
I am lenny from China and we could supply the eyelash extension for you .If you or your friend need eyelash extension,i can help you to get .
Hope we could have a happy communication !

MSN:[email protected]
E-MAIL:[email protected]

Best regards
Lenny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts