Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think my eyebrows are growing anymore. I never have to tweeze or wax them like I have in the past. It's a little disconcerting. Is there an eyebrowteacher in the house?

·
Registered
220 Posts
When you find that eyebrowteacher - let me know! I know from years of tweezing (many years ago), mine no longer grow either and I never have to tweeze or wax them. I'd LOVE for them to grow back so I could start over.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm not an eyebrow teacher BUT it seems that after years of plucking
/waxing/
tweezing
, it's not uncommon for our brows not to grow back like they did in our youth. Usually it's the outer .25 or .5 that magically disappears.

If only my legs had it so!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I too wish my under arms and leg hair would stop growing...bummer

I actually noticed today that there's a few spots where my eyebrows are no longer filling in like they used to.

I didn't wax for too long and I really only tweeze in between so to not have a uni-brow.

WHERE"S MY HAIR!!!???

·
Registered
3 Posts
True: when the hair follicals become damaged, sometimes the hair never grows back. Others might experience growth returning on a very slow basis.

I've heard that Jan Marini Eyelash Conditioner & RevitaLash MD Lash Grow also help enhance brow growth. Anyone tried this method? I'm always curious to know such stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey!

For me, I've found the answer to skimpy or hairless eyebrows! It's temporary tattoo eyebrows. I found them online here: tattoobrows dot com

I guess I can't give you the 'real' url as I haven't posted enough!!! They are WONDERFUL! So easy to use and CHEAP and they last me 3 or 4 days. I can wear them showering or at the beach. Take a look at what might be your answer, too.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
My aunt plucked hers once in her youth and they never grew back! This was my mother's stern warning to me all through my childhood and I unfortunately had two BUSHES above my eyes! I finally tweezed and since have been plucking at least 3 times a week! I wish I had this issue!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes, my eyebrows are well on the way to being fully back to where they were in my twenties after using several cheap lash & brow stimulators - and most recently Lumigan. Please go to Eyelash Growth thread for more info.

My inner corners had been missing for years due to overplucking - and now they are nearly 100% returned. I must admit I'm amazed, but really pleased.

I've heard good reports for the cheaper end of the marker as well - namely Ardell Brow & Lash accelerator and the Mavala Double Lash. There are other cheapies as well...

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've been hearing about these eyelash and eyebrow growth products lately. The reports are good as far as I can tell. They all say it takes at least a month for them to work. I've just bought Revitalash and am about to buy Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost (which costs about US $20). Worth a try?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've been hearing about these eyelash and eyebrow growth products lately. The reports are good as far as I can tell. They all say it takes at least a month for them to work. I've just bought Revitalash and am about to buy Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost (which costs about US $20). Worth a try?
Yes, I think most of them work. You should find Revitalash works on your brows anyway. I've never believed that we need one product for brows and one for lashes - why would we?

·
Registered
5 Posts
mine have stopped growing in some parts, Ive been plucking for atleast 15 yrs im almost 30 didnt expect this to happen so early , if at all....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes, I think most of them work. You should find Revitalash works on your brows anyway. I've never believed that we need one product for brows and one for lashes - why would we?
Hi Semayden, the reason I'm not going to use the Revitalash on my brows is that it is a LOT more expensive than the Billion Dollar Brow product. Hope they both work.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi gailn, yes that's true! Good luck!
Thanx Semayden, I'm waiting on the Billion Dollar Brows order to arrive.
It is a bit complicated as I live in Australia but ordered through Skincare.com (US company). The shipping on my order is free in the US so I get it sent to my daughter who lives there. She takes out something I'll order for her and then sends mine on to me.
It costs so much less for her to ship it then for me to pay for the shipping when I order. She loves to get the package and see what I ordered for her. I think of it as a 'win win' situation.

Maybe some of you could do the same sort of thing?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Some people are reporting eyebrow growth from using that new Latisse (which is just Lumigan renamed) for eyelashes.
Yep yep, I would be one of those using Latisse, on my eyebrows. It works!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I also used the Lumigan (latisse) on my brows & they've returned thick & lush & very dark brown: they used to be a med reddish brown so on my complexion they disappeared. In my avatar photo you can see the fullness & the brown colour. I am very happy with the results.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd love to have my eyebrows back...does anyone order their lumigan from all day chemist...I looked and they have it in drops...is this how is usually comes? It's 3ml for a little over $14...thanks!

Mary

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yes MaryClaire! that is exactly where I get mine!
Yes, it comes in a dropper bottle since it's an eyedrop for glaucoma that also stimulates lashes and brows to grow. It has the same ingredient as Latisse -bimatropost.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 59 Posts