Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya
I am new to this site. Have noticed that my eyelids are becoming heavy looking these last few months. I feel it is changing the look of my whole face even tho my friends (and boyfriend) think I'm completely mad! I live in London, UK. I came across Jan Marini products in particular the Age Intervention Eye Cream which specifically talks about firming eyelids. Has anyone used it? Is it any good?
Regards
Feray

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ugh I am at that point too. The last year I've noticed my lids are lower then they were before. I doubt anything topical OTC can do anything for this. I just keep using my serums and eye creams daily and avoid too much sun. I want to age gracefully but not before my time! Good luck!!

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
Hiya
I am new to this site. Have noticed that my eyelids are becoming heavy looking these last few months. I feel it is changing the look of my whole face even tho my friends (and boyfriend) think I'm completely mad! I live in London, UK. I came across Jan Marini products in particular the Age Intervention Eye Cream which specifically talks about firming eyelids. Has anyone used it? Is it any good?
Regards
Feray
I haven't used this product. But I do feel your frustrations. Eyelids are such a sensitive area, it is hard to put anything on them. It is not wonder mine look the way they do. Anything I use on them aggrevates them even more. Let me know if you try the Jan Marini product and if it works.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I haven't used this product. But I do feel your frustrations. Eyelids are such a sensitive area, it is hard to put anything on them. It is not wonder mine look the way they do. Anything I use on them aggrevates them even more. Let me know if you try the Jan Marini product and if it works.
I never put eye cream on my lids -- I heard some year's ago that if you put eye cream around your eyes, including over your eyebrow the cream migrates down to your lid. Be a believer.

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
I never put eye cream on my lids -- I heard some year's ago that if you put eye cream around your eyes, including over your eyebrow the cream migrates down to your lid. Be a believer.
I have heard that as well. My eyelids just seem to be so dry, then they start to look wrinkly. I just hate it. I didn't even know they made a cream for your eyelids really.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI feray & welcome!

Here is some info that might be helpful to you. She is located in UK and teaches in Oxford. Please suspend all disbelief until you've read the "Book Extract". There is something you can do about drooping sagging eyelids and it does work, I can tell you. I do this program as well as another one like it:

Louise Annette - Lessons

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
27 Posts
HI feray & welcome!

Here is some info that might be helpful to you. She is located in UK and teaches in Oxford. Please suspend all disbelief until you've read the "Book Extract". There is something you can do about drooping sagging eyelids and it does work, I can tell you. I do this program as well as another one like it:

Louise Annette - Lessons
just looked on the site. Did you buy the book or send a picture of yourself

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi felen!

I downloaded the info for $10.00USD and mounted it myself into a ring binder with plastic sleeves.

The actual book that you buy ready-made is nice since it is spiralbound and you can set it on your table as you exercise.

You can view her video on her website and do the exercises along with her once you know what she is doing from downloading the book or buying it, also.

I don't know if she is doing video lessons yet. I think it may be possible if you have Skyphe. You could contact her directly through her forum and ask. She is very gracious about answering everyone's questions.

Let us know your progress!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts