Skin Care Talk banner

681 - 700 of 814 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
@AIME @moonmaiden @gymrat hi all, it's been a while since I posted :p I wanted to know how to tackle tretinoin peeling, I have been on tret from more than year but still flaking is here, I really don't want to stop or minimise the usage, I just want to know that is there any way to stop it from happening? :p

·
Administrator
33,537 Posts
@AIME @moonmaiden @gymrat hi all, it's been a while since I posted :p I wanted to know how to tackle tretinoin peeling, I have been on tret from more than year but still flaking is here, I really don't want to stop or minimise the usage, I just want to know that is there any way to stop it from happening? :p
Where have you been hiding @ayr, great to see you!! :hugs: Only way to stop the flaking is to cut back and or buffer it. Take a drop of lotion and mix it with the RA, or apply a light layer of lotion over the RA after you apply it. You can do this with a facial oil as well. Or.........cut back to every other night or change the % you are using.....what % do you have?? Or........try RA Micro like I use :eek:

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #683
Hi Loveliness :hand: Haven't seen you around since I reappeared after my long hiatus. Hope your ok. Well Gymmie has said it all. I use RA 5days a week n don't see much flaking or peeling tho I use a face sponge to wash my face and I guess that helps quite abit with removing any loose skin... How's your skincare doing? ...

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #684

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Administrator
33,537 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·
Administrator
33,537 Posts
WHHHAAAAAT ! @Yellowtan, Oh my God, what happened, was she ill? Damn! Glad, you got to know her, we would have been wondering where she !??? I am hust blabbing. So,so SAD !!!!!
:shocked:I can see her last post on the 12th of November
@loolah, you know I did the same thing, went to see her last post.......in all my years here, this is the first member I have known/heard of passing. There may be others, but none, that came to light, its heartbreaking. Even if we didn't know her on a real life level, we still know each other through time being on SCT.......this is like loosing family to so many of us. When members come and go its these kind of things that keep me up at night, wondering what happened or where they went, especially active ones like Aime. She will be greatly missed around here, that I do know! :tear:

·
Banned
34 Posts
Omg, this is so sad. Being a long time lurker, I read her posts before. Her posts helped me on my skin lightening journey.

May her soul rest in peace.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
@loolah, you know I did the same thing, went to see her last post.......in all my years here, this is the first member I have known/heard of passing. There may be others, but none, that came to light, its heartbreaking. Even if we didn't know her on a real life level, we still know each other through time being on SCT.......this is like loosing family to so many of us. When members come and go its these kind of things that keep me up at night, wondering what happened or where they went, especially active ones like Aime. She will be greatly missed around here, that I do know! :tear:
Oh gymmie ! So SAD!!! Yeah, right, i see you welcome active members back with glee after a long hiatus, do love you for that. You take time to ask after our well being and all. It doesn't matter that we can't put faces to the names but, we have connected on a deeper level. I was so sad all through yesterday . My husband didn't understand why refused him...... i told him we lost a member :confused: he was confused knowing i can't even put a face to the name.

681 - 700 of 814 Posts