Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is Demi and I want to know what you do to treat facial acne? I have used a lot of the facial cleaning liquids out there with no luck. They just keep on coming back. Thanks.

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Welcome Demi-

Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't matter what we use on our face when we have acne it always comes back. I believe, you have it ,or you don't. I am one of those that had it!!

What I would recommend is using a cleanser with salicylic acid. Here is some info on the benefits of using it.

Salicylic Acid - Salicylic Acid Acne Treatments

Keep you face clean at all times and try to not touch it with your hands. Most times if you are constantly picking your face or touching it, you are spreading the germs arounds.

Try to not "over wash" your face. 2 times a day, morning and night, shoud be plenty.

Best of luck to you-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
One of the Dr's who visited here suggested that zinc supplements might help with reducing acne. Have you heard of that?
Also the blue light BabyQ is supposed to help. I think Freddy and Dragonlilly were using theirs with great results!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
I take zinc but it never really helped with my acne problems. Doesn't hurt to take it-
when you suffer from acne, one will try just about anything!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts