Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am new here and I have a couple of questions about skin lightening.

First off, I am really wanting (and trying) to achieve whiter, "paler", milky skin... like Dita Von Teese for example! I have been using Facial Fade and Skin Bleach Cream products by Claudia Stevens (which is to be applied daily) for the past week or so. How long should it take until I see results? Because sometimes I sort of feel that I look slightly darker and both containers actually do state that some users may experience mild skin irritation and skin darkening.

Should I continue to use both products and see what happens, or should I discontinue use?

Other information: I am naturally fair and I use a high SPF sunblock whenever I go outside, whether or not the sun is shining. I also use lotions and moisturizers that are SPF 15.

If you have any sort of tips on how to whiten skin, please feel free to share them. I would really, really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think you should use all whitening products starting from your toes, knees, shoulders and your head. Ponds Flawless White facial cleanser and Moisturizer will whiten your face in just 7 days! Block & White Ultima lotion with SPF 20 will whiten your skin in 2 weeks. Use Metathiaone soap and tablets for overall whiteness that leaves your skin luminous and not just a pale white skin that looks like a pearl without luster.

YouTube - Ponds Flawless White Drama (Full)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you should use all whitening products starting from your toes, knees, shoulders and your head. Ponds Flawless White facial cleanser and Moisturizer will whiten your face in just 7 days! Block & White Ultima lotion with SPF 20 will whiten your skin in 2 weeks. Use Metathiaone soap and tablets for overall whiteness that leaves your skin luminous and not just a pale white skin that looks like a pearl without luster.

Thank you. Are those products sold in the U.S.?

I've checked stores like Walgreens and Wal-Mart for skin lightening products. I've only been able to find very few of them at Sally Beauty (which is where mine came from).

Also, I see that you're from the Philippines. I was thinking about ordering Likas Papaya Skin Whitening Soap from there. Any experience with that?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you. Are those products sold in the U.S.?

I've checked stores like Walgreens and Wal-Mart for skin lightening products. I've only been able to find very few of them at Sally Beauty (which is where mine came from).

Also, I see that you're from the Philippines. I was thinking about ordering Likas Papaya Skin Whitening Soap from there. Any experience with that?
Yes Papaya whitening soap can be effective but the ones I mentioned earlier are more effective. People here are addicted to whitening their skin. I think that is asian fad. No matter how hard I tried to darken my skin it always go back to it's original whiteness.

Soap with Gluthatiaone are more effective. Green papaya however are more effective than ripe papaya. Calamansi soap can also be good.

It may be difficult for you find these products in the US markets since you tend to have a different environment with specific skin needs. There are Filipino stores that sells products from the Philippines. I don't know where they are but I think you can google them. There are probably ones in your your area.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hello Perfect Diamond,

I´ve really read good things about the block and white products.
So I only would like to know if these products also work on afro-american skin?
Can be the block and white products used on all skin type?
thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts