Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting some feedback on a good facial cleanser/soap; especially to remove makeup effectively.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I LOVEEE the Black Currant foam cleanser from Delizioso Skincare its natural and effective, something else I LOVE is the Lush Dark Angels cleanser but its ytoo rough on my skin for everyday use so I use it as a weekly treatment. Agy

·
Registered
412 Posts
My absoulte favorite cleanser (s) no way do I have one. (I have combo-oily-problematic skin sometimes with big pores)

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser- but you cant use it 2x a day, every day too strong. I also love the Botanical Facial Gel. Smells yummy like grapefruit.

Sheseido from "The Skin Care" line, cream cleanser in the white tube. Smells AMAZING

Estee Lauder foaming cleanser in the light blue tube- for combo-oily skin (I think). Watch out- it burns in the eyes if you're not careful. Love the lather and how it rinses. A teeny tiny bit goes a long long way. Great value. Its a little expensive but you'll have it longer than usual.

Lancome Creme Radiance. Another one that smells good, doesnt leave me dry and a little goes a long long way. Too expensive so I don't get it too often.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Cetaphil cleanser works really well if you are looking for something you can get at a CVS, Target, etc. Otherwise, I really like PCA phase 1 facial cleanser.

Finding a cleanser you like just takes a little trial and error. Keep trying until you find that perfect one-

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I really love MD Forte III it's high in glycolic for exfoliation but I do need a gentle cleanser for every other day and between peels any suggestions?

·
Registered
62 Posts
You should try the Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel. It effectively removes all the traces of dirt, impurities and make up particles from your face!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I'm liking Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Cleanser, and Instant Boost Toner right now. With the muslin cloths it gives a little exfoliation but not too much. OK for everyday use.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really like Korres Milk Protiens 3-1 Cleansing Tonic Eye Make-up Removing Emulsion it works a treat and is such good value for money, £14 but it will last you for months

·
Registered
419 Posts
Purity Made Simple from Philosophy is good for removing makeup at night and in the morning I use Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Purity Made Simple from Philosophy is good for removing makeup at night and in the morning I use Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash...
It is funny because this is an old standby that is tried and true! This works wonderful with out over doing it in terms of being harsh. It is actually really gentle and cleans terriffically!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I have MD Forte on the way, but my favorite so far is Bare Escentuals cleanser. Fantastic!

·
Registered
475 Posts
How many times a day do you cleanse your skin? I normally do 2 but I was thinking of switching to just swiping my skin with a toner in the morning.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
That is what I do. Toner only in the mornings. I have several types that I use.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Another vote for DHC DCO. I just got a sample of Garden of Wisdom Cleansing Oil, but haven't tried it yet. I've been curious about it, and it will have to be incredible for me to give up my HG DHC DCO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts