Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have high cheek bones which makes me look stupid, young and ugly. I want to get rid of my facial fats. Is there any facial exercise I can do? I'm not into dieting right now bcoz I have already achieve my ideal body weight.

·
Registered
160 Posts
High cheek bones make you look stupid??? Most people would kill for high cheek bones. I'm not sure what part of the world you're from, but here high cheek bones are considered a sign of beauty.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
High cheek bones make you look stupid??? Most people would kill for high cheek bones. I'm not sure what part of the world you're from, but here high cheek bones are considered a sign of beauty.

To a woman it looks appealing but to a man it isn't. I also have full lips. Full lips are suppose to be for women.

I meant I have baby fats on my face. I want to get rid of them. No matter how hard I exercise I can't get rid of my flabby face. My body is already slim but it doesn't really matter if your body is perfect bcoz that is not what people see.

Help me...

I tried everything. From being bulemic, anorexic and blah blah blah...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Perfect, i was once like you. I hated my full lips and generally my looks. But am blessed with beautiful skin tone. My facial skin tone is one area that I can improve on but other facial parts like cheekbones and full lips I cannot unless I go under the surgeon's knife.

Celebrate what you have right now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect, i was once like you. I hated my full lips and generally my looks. But am blessed with beautiful skin tone. My facial skin tone is one area that I can improve on but other facial parts like cheekbones and full lips I cannot unless I go under the surgeon's knife.

Celebrate what you have right now.

I'll try to celebrate who I am. Bcoz I do believe in the ad campaign of some cosmetic company. Let's first love who we are.

And I know very well the meaning of it. It is our responsibilty to our Creator that we need to be the best that we can be bcoz it is only by being our best that we can give our best to others and the World...

And I will only look my best if the mirror matches the feelings and illussions. And I don't imagine the impossible.

I want to look my best now bcoz life can't wait!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go w/ Victormichel's tip. I'm sure that you are a very beautiful person. Stop looking at what's wrong, and start looking at what's right. I know my reply isn't what you wanted... but I hope all the best for you!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go w/ Victormichel's tip. I'm sure that you are a very beautiful person. Stop looking at what's wrong, and start looking at what's right. I know my reply isn't what you wanted... but I hope all the best for you!
I wanted to be a model and if you have a big face you are not going to look that good in picture. Having nice skin is not enough. Thank you for thinking I'm a very beautiful person. (blush)

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Diamond Dear,
You sound good to me! I would love full lips and plump cheeks!
Have you tried facial exercise to firm up the underlying muscles and add a defined look? That could help, and unlike surgery, if you don't like the look you can just quit the exercises and the face will return to its former contours.

I am doing "Ageless If You Dare", but "FlexEffect" is another excellent program out there. If you google around you will find the links. HTH!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm not sure you can get rid of facial fat with exercises, but on EDS the women there are saying they have got rid of fat using the Tanaka massage (which is free on the link there) and its mentioned here also. One woman to me look like she lost a lot of weight, but she swears she hasn't and there are two asian ladys who swear they used just that and it slimmed their faces, so that might be worth trying!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Try some of these tips (I can't guarantee they work, but anything is worth a try, right?)

-- Facial exercises; suck in your cheeks and hold for 8-10 seconds. Repeat x10 +

-- Drink more water, (if you are dehydrated then you can be bloated facially.)

-- Reduce alcohol (same reason)

-- Reduce salt

-- Get yourself checked out hormonally. If people are hormonally imbalanced they can get something called a 'moon face.' Chubbiness and roundness of the face.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Seriously try Tanaka. Many of the asian women also do not want a chubby face, and many say they have slimmed their faces down without dieting or losing weight - so thats probably going to help you.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
facial fats keep you young looking. believe me i used to be called chipmunk cos of my cheeks! fats decrease with age diamond, but if youre desperate then have botox to atrophy the muscles in the jaw and cheeks but youll regret it! or have buccal fat removal operations.

but it sounds to me those are typical features of your race, im assuming youre filipino- thats very pretty already!

you say that you have been bulmic in the past, if you still are then try to stop it because one of the tell tale signs is increase in lower facial cheek chubbiness.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts