Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As part of my ongoing research I attended a Natural Health Show at a local hotel. There were lots of workshops and free talks.

I went to one on 'Facial Reflexology and Cosmo Japanese Facelifts'.......

The therapist discussed facial reflexology and how it improves skin and health. However, the main theme of her task was in connection with the 'Japanese Cosmo Face-Lift'. There were testimonials and photographs regarding its effectiveness and its claim to improving the face and making you look younger.

I wondered if anyone has tried either the facial reflexology or the Japanese Cosmo Facelift Therapy.

Also, has anyone tried facial acupuncture?

Warm regards,

redrose

·
Registered
713 Posts
I did 10 sessions of facial accupuncture and it did nothing for me at all, and it was expensive!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I did 10 sessions of facial accupuncture and it did nothing for me at all, and it was expensive!

That's disappointing. I saw some such stuff on TV and it looked promising...I guess it's a good thing I'm poor as dirt since I couldn't affort it anyway...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Fawnie,

Looking around the Internet I came upon this link.

Norwich Reflexology. Woodend Reflexology. Norwich Facials, Body Relaxations and Japanese Lifting Therapist.

I'm looking into this and will report back when I've studied it in detail.

Japanese Cosmo Face Lift

This amazing new treatment is proving to be a big success with the Japanese celebrities who are enjoying the benefits of this wonderful non-surgical face lift.

Lone Sorensen, the originator of Facial Reflexology, has created this effective new therapy from her extensive knowledge and experience in the field of complementary therapies.

This uplifting Facial Massage works on the muscle tone and underlying tissues to help fight the effects of gravity.

Precious oils, cleansers, mineral clays and specially made tissue salt masks are used in the course of the treatment. By using deep, smooth movements over the face, tissues and muscles are lifted and toned, circulation and lymphatic drainage improved, leaving the face feeling revitalised and glowing.

As some of the techniques are similar to Facial Reflexology, it also gives the client the advantage of receiving a gentle treatment at the same time as benefiting from a more youthful look. A course of treatment can be the equivalent of a surgical facelift.

The Japanese Cosmo Face Lift is also ideal for those "Special Occasions" when we want to look our best so why not enjoy some pampering and benefit from a more radiant look and a health boost at the same time.
Sounds interesting! Did the pics of the Cosmo Face Lift look convincing? What are the premises redrose?
The pictures looked real enough.........

Best wishes,

redrose

·
Registered
713 Posts
mariepop...I had the acupuncture done 4 years ago after watching a TV program about acupuncture. I wasn't on SCT then or I would have asked your opinion...it was an expensive lesson...I could have bought Manolo Blahniks!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Kitskid, or one week in the Caraibe vacations! Aren't we all in the same boat? Lots of $ and no result! I do recall seeing TV commercials and programs probably over 10 years ago, that is why I went to see my ex-boss. It will puff up your skin especially if there is electricity (tens) hooked to the needles, but the effect will not last. Just like Quasar and Baby Q (might be good for acnee but not wrinkles, this device dries you skin and dry skin always ages faster) or as I saw on Dr. OZ show this week about cellulite treatments, he said nothing works, it looks like it is working but it's only temporarely swelling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All You have to try FACEOLOGY amazing one session you totaly see a differenc and by the third 7 years younger and the products amazing all by Narayan sacred healing beauty she makes a muscle relaxing serum to calm the brow so u dnt thave to o injectable Narayan Sacred Healing Beauty

xo
kristi

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
That clinic in Norwich isn't far from me, but..... not doing it. I'll spend my $$ on something which I KNOW works!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts