Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hearing a lot of good things about fair and flawless. From what I'm hearing, FF works on highly pigmented skin like mine and it delivers effective, lasting results. So I'm thinking of buying it.

Has anyone ever had any problems/issues with Fair and Flawless? Feel free to share any personal stories.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm hearing a lot of good things about fair and flawless. From what I'm hearing, FF works on highly pigmented skin like mine and it delivers effective, lasting results. So I'm thinking of buying it.

Has anyone ever had any problems/issues with Fair and Flawless? Feel free to share any personal stories.

I have bene wondering about these products too.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, cause at this point, I don't really care so much about the price. I just won some money, so money's not too big of an issue.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yeah, cause at this point, I don't really care so much about the price. I just won some money, so money's not too big of an issue.
Howd you win the money?? how much? lets here the details hehe

·
Registered
5 Posts
so i used fair and flawless 5x lightening gel
on the FIRST day i saw a huge spot of skin which wasa lot lighter (but pretty yellowish) than the skin around it...i was kinda worried and kinda excited...i kept using it for another week....but the area just stayed the same not getting lighter or darker...then i stopped and within a few days it returned back to normal.
so fair and flawless probably delivers just a color coating to your skin...cause then i decided to use it on a portion of my cheek...i used it and the next day there was a nice yellow toned spot...then i stopped using it on cheek and the spot stayed there but got gradually more normal over a period of a week.

i tried to use fair and flawless to the rest of my face but i never saw any results.

fair and flawless is just wierd.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG, this is so frustrating. Does anything (under $120) work for a really dark complexion?

·
Registered
280 Posts
so i used fair and flawless 5x lightening gel
on the FIRST day i saw a huge spot of skin which wasa lot lighter (but pretty yellowish) than the skin around it...i was kinda worried and kinda excited...i kept using it for another week....but the area just stayed the same not getting lighter or darker...then i stopped and within a few days it returned back to normal.
so fair and flawless probably delivers just a color coating to your skin...cause then i decided to use it on a portion of my cheek...i used it and the next day there was a nice yellow toned spot...then i stopped using it on cheek and the spot stayed there but got gradually more normal over a period of a week.

i tried to use fair and flawless to the rest of my face but i never saw any results.

fair and flawless is just wierd.
i was wondering if you exfoliate manually and with acid peels? and do you also wear suncream and stay out of the sun? these things can drastically impact results with skin lighteners.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think the only active ingredient in F&F products is Sepiwhite.

I have never heard of sepiwhite. I have been using this stuff I made myself and it has worked fast in my face - the melasma mask (not all over lightening) and on my legs and knees, but my arms seem to be taking a long time.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, do any women (or men) here with dark complexion have any success with fair and flawless?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had luck with Obagi products the first time I used them. My skin was perfect, but had a breakout which left spots and the second time I used it wasn't quite as effective. I'm trying a product with Kojic acid now which is supposed to be good for dark spots.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts