Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think it's great.
Yep that's Fair and Flawless alright!!

So now it's available on this UK site, which is good.
I'll keep the site in mind when uk members may want to try the products.
May take a look around and see what else they have to offer.
Thanks for the site link.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, so I found it cited in about 200 patents from groups all over the world, but always as an 'add-on' ingredient-
I looked in the scientific literature and found one poster from a few years ago- well, a citation for a poster not the poster itself- that had no conclusions and was in fact dosed with a second active.
I will continue to look-
but the result in this group all positive? any adverse events seen?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Ok, so I found it cited in about 200 patents from groups all over the world, but always as an 'add-on' ingredient-
I looked in the scientific literature and found one poster from a few years ago- well, a citation for a poster not the poster itself- that had no conclusions and was in fact dosed with a second active.
I will continue to look-
but the result in this group all positive? any adverse events seen?
Undecylenoyl phenylalanine also known as Sepiwhite.

Odine's thread of her adventures into making her own sepiwhite cream.
http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...epi-white.html

I used Fair and Flawless products with Sepiwhite on and off for 5 years with no adverse side effects.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
npz NIkki - wat kind of result did you get using F&F? on a different thread some users have said sepiwhite thins the skin.. F&F has sephiwhite.. so dis'l thin the skin right???

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tried it sam it works. Make sure you get the ''PARFAIT''. The only problem with this product is it will make a hole in your pocket, as it is way too expensive for the amount of product they give.
im sorry which 1 do u mean?? parfait??

·
Registered
484 Posts
npz NIkki - wat kind of result did you get using F&F? on a different thread some users have said sepiwhite thins the skin.. F&F has sephiwhite.. so dis'l thin the skin right???
I always get great result using Fair and Flawless.
Right now the 5XF Gel is really doing a nice job of lightening my hands especially my knuckles, it really does work!! I'm glad, I don't fee like I wasted my money.

No sepiwhite doesn't thin the skin.
http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...thin-skin.html

I only recall two members here who have used sepiwhite and the one who claimed it thinned the skin did not use Fair and Flawless but a poorly formulated sepiwhite product called The Spa Basin. I too have used this product and it did not work for me at all, I wish it did but it didn't.

·
Registered
484 Posts
The PARFAIT is the their most potent one for lightening.
Is it really? I didn't know that!! I would have bought that instead of the Creme De Laser. I always thought the higher the price the more potent.

But then again you are from SA so the Parfait would the most potent in the Pure and Perfect line. I don't see the other creams available yet.

·
Registered
819 Posts
One more thing, when ordering make sure u get the toner. Its packed with goodies like vit,a,c,e and glycolic acid.

·
Registered
484 Posts
A member from another forum posted a picture of the Soho Parfait, I didn't know it was a gel. All this time I thought it was a cream!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't buy from Fair and Flawless. They have so BAD customer service. They jacked up on my order, wouldn't give me the right product, expect me to PAY for shipping to ship them the wrong product back (when they were wrong), and now I'm stuck with the WRONG PRODUCTS after paying $150.00 for their bullshit products. Customer Service told me to "SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!", Shut up, she started talking about her mom having cancer (I do't know why, maybe she had issues). I don't want anyone to go through what I went through so I'm NEVER GOING TO BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I heard that some FF products contain steroids.

I wonder how much truth there is to that statement?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts