Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and have found it to be extremely helpful thus far. I just need one thing, I have spots on my legs and darker elbows ad knees. I have heard rave reviews about Fair and White Skin products.

I've decided to try the the exclusive gel creme whitenizer.

Oh and by the way I'm 3/4 African and 1/4 European if that helps, my skin color is about a tan beyonce.

TIA

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Someone here has gotten good resulta with it, BUT you'll have to be careful where & what you buy as there are many 'fake' F&W products out there with dodgy ingredients. Could be risky if you get the wrong thing.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I must say there was no hype abt using F&W products. I spent a fortune on the whitenizer cream in a huge glass tub, also got the vit c serum. On first application my skin felt hot and flushed, from there i just got darker. Maybe my skin was sensitive to the ingredients. I had to use FAIR AND FLAWLESS to put my colour back and that did it in 7 days. The only problem is that FAIR AND FLAWLESS is way toooo expensive and they give way to less of the product.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
That's why so many of us keep returning to the HQ/RA from eitheir ADC or SSS. Getting reliable consistant products can be challenging & with all the fakes out there, it is hard to tell by looking at a listing. The packaging can be identical BUT not the contents.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Someone here has gotten good resulta with it, BUT you'll have to be careful where & what you buy as there are many 'fake' F&W products out there with dodgy ingredients. Could be risky if you get the wrong thing.
yup im quite sure i got the fake one reading the ingredients LNL posted it wasnt any of those in there that done what that this product done to my skin

·
Registered
500 Posts
cheers ,ill order that as my local high street probably sell fakes knowing my luck

·
Registered
312 Posts
lol live1 ..i would get in contact with the company and ask them what approved online sellers they have of there products that way you will know for sure you are getting the real deal

·
Registered
312 Posts
mmhmmmm i know! it was only because i dont live near one of the stores that sell it why i ordered it online ...not to mention it took WEEKS to arrive and the shipping was not cheap as well they must have sent it buy donkey and cart or something i ordered from them once ..and never again

·
Registered
500 Posts
LNL is the amazon link legit do u think as ill defo get it there

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I've used the fair and white whitenzier before. I got mine from guesso.com. And then discovered it at a local beauty supply store where I live. It worked excellent for the first few months then it stopped working completely. It doesn't even absorb into my skin anymore

·
Registered
165 Posts

is this the one u used?

I've used the fair and white whitenzier before. I got mine from guesso.com. And then discovered it at a local beauty supply store where I live. It worked excellent for the first few months then it stopped working completely. It doesn't even absorb into my skin anymore

·
Registered
165 Posts
okay, live1. thanky ou
amazon in itself is legit, trust that site and it has reviews from people who bought the same thing you will and its a 5 star rating, so it definitely seems legit.
i checked on amazon for the f&w and a reviewer said shes gotten a fake. not sure where they got theres from since there are 3 sellers of it on amazon.

·
Registered
500 Posts
okay, live1. thanky ou

i checked on amazon for the f&w and a reviewer said shes gotten a fake. not sure where they got theres from since there are 3 sellers of it on amazon.
so how do we know if we are getting fakes?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well maybe the one i purchased was a fake too. I purchased the glass tub, its the most expensive one in their range and it felt like putting on dawn lotion. Did nothing. When i got the gel creme my skin went extremely hot then after 2 days went very dark.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts