Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freddy just gave me this idea as he posted:

"Cucumbers cut into little roundels in a bowl with salt and lemon makes a great snack. I love it."

Lately, my favorite healthy snack is popcorn with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.

What is your favorite healthy snack?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Freddy just gave me this idea as he posted:

"Cucumbers cut into little roundels in a bowl with salt and lemon makes a great snack. I love it."

Lately, my favorite healthy snack is popcorn with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.

What is your favorite healthy snack?
I love eatting cucumbers with salt and lemon....Yum!

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
David's salted pumkin seeds. To die for. I'm eating them now. Very healthy and addictive. Better than popcorn.
Ya but how good would it be if I ate the whole bag?
I am one of those if I start on a bag of sunflower seeds or peanuts, I can't stop until the whole bag is gone!!

Carrots are one of my favorite heathly snacks.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Ya but how good would it be if I ate the whole bag?
I am one of those if I start on a bag of sunflower seeds or peanuts, I can't stop until the whole bag is gone!!

Carrots are one of my favorite heathly snacks.
Like everything else.....DICIPLINE

Just measure out a small amount each day and weigh it on a scale. That's what I do.
Else I too would eat the whole bag.

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
Like everything else.....DICIPLINE

Just measure out a small amount each day and weigh it on a scale. That's what I do.
Else I too would eat the whole bag.
It is funny, I am really diciplined at certain things, the gym, cleaning the house daily, doing laundry everyday, making dinner, etc, but when it comes to anything salty..........forget about it!! I just can't do it-

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jicama with lemon
Watermelon balls
or if I really want to go crazy - try this recipe:
2 tomatoes
finely chopped mint leaves
Green onion or chives (as much as you want)
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 whol lemon
salt & pepper

delicious, satisfying and healthy!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
apple wedges that have been diped in salt water and put in the fridge for a while, oranges also been put in the fridge, and frozen pinapple rings..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts