Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking around & don't see a thread like this...hope there isn't one out there

What is everyone's favorite skincare ITEM?! Not just brand but actual item and why do you like it so much? I thought this could be fun & helpful all @ the same time! Any other helpful info like where to purchase & price range is awesome too!

*If your like me you can have 2 or 3 favorite items

Mine has to be my Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash because it combines glycolic & salicylic acids to treat my oily, acne prone skin without over drying. And the Revision Skincare hydrating Serum because its like pure moisture for your face. Its not to dry nor to greasy & you can apply it throughout the day over makeup without smudging! The items can be pricey but they work so well I'm afraid to switch!
Revision Skin Care Products - Shop at Skin-One!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
European sunscreens....best anti-aging product you can buy.

Tretinoin (retin-a).....most proven anti-aging product after quality sunscreen.

DIY vitamin C serum....dirt cheap, effective.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My skin-saving favorite product is Daniel Kern's Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment. I know everyone will tell me not to use it and that it's killing my skin but I'll believe it when I see a double-blind, peer reviewed scientific study. It's the ONLY thing that has kept my skin clear and I will continue to use it as long as needed.

My non-controversial fave product is Paula Begoun's Skin Balancing Toner. I use it as my daily moisturizer since I have oily skin.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
RA for the anti aging benefits, DIY C serum for the glow it gives my face and jojoba oil for the great moisturizing it gives without the greasy feeling.

And European SS just because Peri and Fawnie make me wear it-

·
Registered
139 Posts
European sunscreens....best anti-aging product you can buy.

Tretinoin (retin-a).....most proven anti-aging product after quality sunscreen.

DIY vitamin C serum....dirt cheap, effective.
hi peri..

what european sunscreens would you recommend?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have to pick just one??

Well I think I'd have to say the Nuxe Nivanessque (think thats how its spelt) facial cream- it seems to be the best cream for my skin- not drowning it out to cause spots, but yet being effectivly moisturising. Also comes in a nicely weighted jar and feels great to use.

Others in my list would be the Kiehl's ultra facial moisturiser, Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (nothing else goes on as smoothly and I have tried MANY eyeliners!) and a Kiehls SPF 50 sun-protection stick- perfect for undereyes, very easy to use and not greasy or heavy on my skin.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I second the Retin-A. A close second would be the Extendlife Active Body Lotion, followed by new find - Isabella Pelle's eye serum and lip plumper.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I second the Retin-A. A close second would be the Extendlife Active Body Lotion, followed by new find - Isabella Pelle's eye serum and lip plumper.
Have you also tried the Isabella Pelle's Cura Serum? I was researching the Isabella Pelle lip Plumper you listed and the serum sounds excellent too.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I haven't. I've spent so much money lately, I'm afraid my credit card is going to revolt!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a fan of Revision Skin Care, the price-point and the efficacy are unbeatable.

I know a lot of people are unfamiliar with the line, but I think the brightening face wash is outstanding. The vitamin K serum is also phenomenal...

They even cover anti-aging and make products like "nectifirm"(for firming the neck) and "teamine"(for undereye care).

You can learn more by visiting The Skin Care Clinic.com ...this is not an online store, just a page with some info about the products...who knows, you may find one that interests you!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm a fan of Revision Skin Care, the price-point and the efficacy are unbeatable.

I know a lot of people are unfamiliar with the line, but I think the brightening face wash is outstanding. The vitamin K serum is also phenomenal...

They even cover anti-aging and make products like "nectifirm"(for firming the neck) and "teamine"(for undereye care).

You can learn more by visiting The Skin Care Clinic.com ...this is not an online store, just a page with some info about the products...who knows, you may find one that interests you!
Sorry - but advertising on this site is against the rules. It is considered SPAM!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry - but advertising on this site is against the rules. It is considered SPAM!
I think you may be unclear on what spam is. I didnt post a clickable link, and I didnt link to an online store, nor are there any form of affiliate banner ads. There's no way I can make money off of the post, so it cant be seen as spam. I was simply offering some suggestions based on MY OWN experience.

I got into skin care because it is my passion. I love helping people feel better about themselves, and aesthetics/skincare is one surefire way to do that. That being the case, I decided to open my own office and get involved with the active online community. I'm sure many threads are affected by spam but I can assure you, my goal is to not spam up this site.

Plus, if it was true spam, I wouldn't have taken the time out of my day to respond to you. =]

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I think you may be unclear on what spam is. I didnt post a clickable link, and I didnt link to an online store, nor are there any form of affiliate banner ads. There's no way I can make money off of the post, so it cant be seen as spam. I was simply offering some suggestions based on MY OWN experience.

I got into skin care because it is my passion. I love helping people feel better about themselves, and aesthetics/skincare is one surefire way to do that. That being the case, I decided to open my own office and get involved with the active online community. I'm sure many threads are affected by spam but I can assure you, my goal is to not spam up this site.

Plus, if it was true spam, I wouldn't have taken the time out of my day to respond to you. =]
Well if you don't think this is SPAM........then lets call it FREE ADVERTISING and it isn't allowed here either!!! This is what you posted in your previous post......
You can learn more by visiting The Skin Care Clinic.com that is advertising.

Read the rules of this site, it clearly states what is and what isn't accepted.
Skin Care Talk - Announcements in Forum : Introductions
We also do not tolerate advertising on the forums. You may not post falsified testimonials, self-endorsements, marketing literature, or ask members to 'email' or 'contact you' for product information. Members who try to sell products and/or services via the forums or PMs will have their accounts revoked. Links to personal blogs/websites belong in your profile and are not allowed in postings or your signature.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My all time fav has to be the Sjal Kura Intuitif moisturizer. Nothing makes my skin so soft and luminous and i also like very much the Marie Veronique face screen :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts