Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
ooh MAC has this really pretty pink color I think its Nicko or Nico or something. I have to go check my spelling. I like pinks and nudes!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Downtown Brown....is a lovely deep color! Mac has some beautiful ones too. Lately with my age and such....I've scaled back on the intensness of lipsticks....I'm more into a slight frosty shimmery pinks/mauves/plums.

My favs kept in my purse are:
Arbonne Bikini Lipcolor
Prescriptives Plasmic Plum
Mac Chromglass Showcoral
Victoria Secret Sweet Talk Strawberry Shimmer​
I love mix and matches....or layering to create a new shade or look. Glosses help with creating a different look to your favorite lipstick too (whether the glost has a tint to it, shimmer, chrome-like effect or sheer glassy shine).

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't wear l/s. For some reason it balls up on me after a while and I find myself rubbing it off or flaking it off. I haven't found anything to help w/this problem. So I just stick to l/g. I don't have a favorite I just love them all. But I do like the texture of the ones from by Terry found at Barney's NY in Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i was just researching best lipsticks on makeupalley.com and i am sooo going to look for
A) Giorgio Armani Matte Silk Lipstick
B)Christian Dior Addict Lipstick in Stellar Brown
C)MAC Viva Glam Palette Adorn Holiday 2004 (which was probably discontinued)
D)Chanel Coral Reef Glossimer

ill tell yall how it goes!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i like liquid lipsticks/lip gloss combos that are in dark browns and are usually scented

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't usually wear lipstick, I usually go for lip gloss, like a light pink because i have tan skin. The Victoria Secret Sweet Talk Strawberry Shimmer has piqued my interest, i'll buy it next time I am out!

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
red colours or pink red.the armany silk lipstick is great and have a lot of colours to choose.i also like Mac,estee lauder and clinique.i love lipstick specially fragance free.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Anything in the pink range... but sometimes I love red. Depends... I have sooooo many lip colors. Long stays are my favorite because I hate re-applying it all day! I just dab a B.E. Buxom gloss over them and they stay on. I love the tingle of the Buxoms. Depending on my blush color I may wear something in the lighter coral color range. A medium to darker berry color is generally what I reach for.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Clinique Guavagold l/g - a goldy/peachy sheer gloss with lots of gold shine
Estee Lauder Tiramisu l/s - a sheer light natural lip color with gold shimmer
Chanel Naive Rouge Allure - pale nude pink, sort of matte.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts