Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite creams/oils for stretch marks?

Here are some that I know of:

1. Trilastin SR
2. Strivectin
3. Mederma
4. Cocoa Butter
5. Vitman E oil
6. Bio Oil
7. Palmer's Stretch Mark Cream
8. Striae Cream

There are a bunch of other ones that I can't remeber, but please name a stretch mark cream that has worked for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's really unfortuneate when advertisers try to promote their own brands under the pretense of a fellow forum poster.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I haven't tried it yet-but I've heard great stuff about Belli and Belli l.a.b. (life after baby).

I am NOT preggers or planning to be but what caught my attention is that it is a very soothing line. I heard it smells devine and that they have all kinds of stuff for the whole body and I think baby too.

I just ordered the travel size so we'll see. You can find it at: Beauty Brands: Makeup, Perfume, Skin Care and Hair Care Products at b-glowing.com.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Best stretchmark remover for me is BASQ of NY and Belli LAB...works great...Belli has great smell not greasy at all...you might want to try some home tips (for cheaper way):
1. milk + almond oil = mix them together, use full cream milk or fresh milk for that matter then massage them on the areas...cover with warm towel for about 15 mins...rinse off with lukewarm water then put on milk lotion lavishly...do this as substitute to soap...

2. petroleum jelly = massage it around the areas lavishly...do this every morning after waking up and before sleeping...

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI... Mederma just launced a new Mederma for Stretch Mark's cream!!!! It has different ingedients and clinical trial data that looks good. The only catch is it works best on new stretch marks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mederma all the way. I used it after I had my son last fall, and i would say that all my streach macks are about 95% gone! i will be using this again after we have number two :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've tried Strivectin, Cocoa Butter, Bio Oil and Emu Oil. They worked OK. The best one was Robelyn Labs' Elastin Advanced Stretch Mark Therapy. I had tons of old stretch marks and this Elastin has made them almost completely blend in with the rest of my skin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts